Production NCASE M1EVO

QuantumBraced

Master of Cramming
Mar 9, 2017
Will the V2 have an angled front panel option? I much prefer the classic angled front panel to the rounded one.

Also, this is just my opinion, but I think having the Type-A ports on one side and the Type-C ports on the other side would look better for the front I/O, the current arrangement looks a little silly imo. And I would love to have 3.5mm jacks instead of Type-A ports but I know that's not happening.

Reactions: propernorf

wiski

Cable Smoosher
Jan 24, 2018
Also hoping for word on when the v2 will be available. Had to cancel my order from back when I had a spot due to life reasons, getting back to the point I can order again and might be seeing it as a blessing in disguise if I can get the v2 instead of the v1 I would have had.

Reactions: propernorf

tenuis

What's an ITX?
New User
Sep 26, 2019
Having a venerable M1 v6 and being surprised at what I could fit in there, I'm also waiting for the v2 to order!

By the way I'm absolutely craving for a rounded black version, I really hope it will be available in that color with this sleek and sweet front panel, it's the only thing for me to match my idea of a perfect case.

Mackan

Airflow Optimizer
Jun 2, 2016
Having a venerable M1 v6 and being surprised at what I could fit in there, I'm also waiting for the v2 to order!

What's the changes for v2?

By the way I'm absolutely craving for a rounded black version, I really hope it will be available in that color with this sleek and sweet front panel, it's the only thing for me to match my idea of a perfect case.

That's what I selected in the interest survey, but then it was never offered, so I never ordered the EVO. But the v2 might become interesting.

It would also be nice if the back plate of the case could be open sourced, since I am not satisfied with the current one. I probably would like to use a mini-itx positioned very low, and put the power cable inlet either above or under under the mini-itx io/shield, like on Asus AP201 or NR200P Max.