Discussion Formd T1 replacement feet

RoxasForTheWin

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Feb 16, 2022
Hey everyone,

So I've spent the last few days trying to do some research into getting some bigger feet for my T1. I have a ftw3 that kicks a metric ton of hot air out the top of the card, which in the T1 means the bottom of the case. With how tall the FTW3 is and how short the stock feet in the T1 are, I'm thinking a lot of heat is getting trapped down there and causing my temps to be higher than they would be if there was proper ventilation.

All this to say are there any typically recommended feet you guys would recommend? Most of the speaker feet I see on Amazon use m4 screws (which from what I've seen actually would probably work since the T1 bottom panel holes are a tad wider) but have no way to secure in the case, or use adhesive but don't get much taller. I understand there are some options from China, but I would prefer not to wait a month plus just to have feet not fit properly.

Cheers!

msystems

King of Cable Management
Apr 28, 2017
Could you fabricate a way to use m4 threaded feet? If the holes are too big you could maybe glue a washer so the screws wouldnt fall thru. There are beautiful anodized or brushed aluminum feet available online for cheap.

RoxasForTheWin

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Feb 16, 2022
Could you fabricate a way to use m4 threaded feet? If the holes are too big you could maybe glue a washer so the screws wouldnt fall thru. There are beautiful anodized or brushed aluminum feet available online for cheap.
From what I've seen there was a dude that said the top and bottom panels fit m4 screw sizes, I found some in my opinion nice looking feet that were m4 so I ordered those and I guess we'll see how that goes since there doesn't seem to be a standardized recommendation