Production FORMD T1 (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

  • Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

    Votes: 117 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

    Votes: 357 75.3%

  • Total voters
    474

kroken

Average Stuffer
Dec 20, 2019
65
13
If you mean on the formd page, I believe the last batch was sold out about 3? weeks ago already and has been out of stock since.

Thanks if thats the case i wonder why the heck it still says "Order are *scheduled to open every Friday 09:00 PDT excluding special circumstances, see our subreddit thread Latest Updates! for the latest developments. "

And i even got an email from him last week telling me to order this friday. LOL
 
  • Like
Reactions: Shinken1

stopmoclay

What's an ITX?
New User
Dec 29, 2019
1
0
Potentially off topic but has anyone seen a spreadsheet of all the 3rd party 3080s with the relevant dimensional specs floating around? I'm trying to find the card with the fattest ass cooler that will fit in 3slot mode.

FTW3 fits at 2.75 but i swear i saw a 2.9 card at one point?

edit: probably thinking of the MSI ventus. 305 x 120 x 57 mm
The MSI Ventus does fit doesn't it? I checked dimensions and it appeared to
 

pwnedundies

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2019
199
356
Now it's for the T1. It is based off the spec sheet on the 1st page and the specs already listed. I did not double check them. Someone else can work from here lol.

Edit: fix the width from 59.2 to 60 (i'll fix the colors later lol)

Updated 9/19 8:12 AM EST

cotaywfui3o51.png
 
Last edited:

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
938
1,555
Now it's for the T1. It is based off the spec sheet on the 1st page and the specs already listed. I did not double check them. Someone else can work from here lol.

Edit: EWW it did not turn out very nice lol. I can definitely delete this if you want haha
T1 – Fitment​
Slot Config​
Brand​
Model​
Version​
Length (mm)​
Width (mm)​
Depth (mm)​
Power
Connectors​
Spec links​
Notes​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
No​
3​
Asus​
3090​
ROG Strix​
318.5​
140.1​
57.8​
3x8​
yes​
​
Yes​
3​
Asus​
3090​
TUF​
299.9​
126.9​
51.7​
2x8​
yes​
​
No​
3​
Asus​
3080​
ROG Strix​
318.5​
140.1​
57.8​
3x8​
yes​
​
Yes​
3​
Asus​
3080​
TUF​
299.9​
126.9​
51.6​
2x8​
yes​
​
Yes​
3​
Asus​
3070​
DUAL 8G​
267​
135​
52​
2x8​
yes​
​
Yes​
3​
Asus​
3070​
DUAL OC 8G​
267​
135​
52​
2x8​
yes​
​
No​
3​
Asus​
3070​
ROG Strix​
318.5​
140.1​
57.8​
2x8​
yes​
​
Yes​
3​
EVGA​
3090​
FTW3​
300​
136.75​
55.55​
3x8​
yes​
Yes​
3​
EVGA​
3090​
XC3​
285.37​
111.15​
45.1​
2x8​
yes​
Yes​
3​
EVGA​
3080​
FTW3​
300​
136.75​
55.55​
3x8​
yes​
Yes​
3​
EVGA​
3080​
XC3​
285.37​
111.15​
45.1​
2x8​
yes​
Yes​
3​
EVGA​
3070​
FTW3​
300​
136.75​
55.55​
3x8​
yes​
Yes​
3​
EVGA​
3070​
XC3​
285.37​
111.15​
45.1​
2x8​
yes​
No​
3​
Gainward​
3090​
Phoenix​
294​
112​
60​
2x8​
yes​
​
No​
3​
Gainward​
3090​
Phoenix GS​
294​
112​
60​
2x8​
yes​
​
No​
3​
Gainward​
3080​
Phoenix​
294​
112​
60​
2x8​
yes​
​
No​
3​
Gainward​
3080​
Phoenix GS​
294​
112​
60​
2x8​
yes​
​
No​
3​
Galax​
3090​
SG​
329​
130​
61​
2x8​
yes​
​
No​
3​
Galax​
3090​
EX Gamer​
330​
142​
58​
2x8​
yes​
​
No​
3​
Galax​
3080​
SG​
329​
130​
61​
2x8​
yes​
​
No​
3​
Galax​
3080​
EX Gamer​
330​
142​
58​
2x8​
yes​
​
No​
3​
Galax​
3070​
SG​
329​
130​
61​
1x8​
yes​
​
No​
3​
Galax​
3070​
EX Gamer​
299​
139​
58​
2x8​
yes​
​
TBD​
3​
Gigabyte​
3090​
Auros Master 24G​
tbd​
tbd​
tbd​
tbd​
n/a​
Card size TBD - 9/16​
TBD​
3​
Gigabyte​
3090​
Auros XTREME 24G​
335​
tbd​
tbd​
tbd​
n/a​
Card size TBD - 9/16​
No​
3​
Gigabyte​
3090​
Eagle OC 24G​
320​
128​
56​
2x8​
n/a​
Card size TBD - 9/16 | Dimensions based on leaks from https://www.amazon.it​
No​
3​
Gigabyte​
3090​
Gaming OC 24G​
320​
129​
55​
2x8​
yes​
Card size TBD - 9/16 | Dimensions based on leaks from https://www.amazon.it​
TBD​
3​
Gigabyte​
3080​
Auros Master​
tbd​
tbd​
tbd​
tbd​
n/a​
Card size TBD - 9/16​
TBD​
3​
Gigabyte​
3080​
Auros XTREME​
tbd​
tbd​
tbd​
tbd​
n/a​
Card size TBD - 9/16​
No​
3​
Gigabyte​
3080​
Eagle OC​
320​
128​
56​
2x8​
n/a​
Card size TBD - 9/16 | Dimensions based on leaks from https://www.amazon.it​
No​
3​
Gigabyte​
3080​
Gaming OC​
320​
129​
55​
2x8​
n/a​
Card size TBD - 9/16 | Dimensions based on leaks from https://www.amazon.it​
TBD​
3​
INNO3D​
3090​
Gaming X3​
tbd​
tbd​
tbd​
tbd​
n/a​
No specs. Placeholder page only. - 9/16​
TBD​
3​
INNO3D​
3090​
ICHILL X3​
tbd​
tbd​
tbd​
tbd​
n/a​
No specs. Placeholder page only. - 9/16​
TBD​
3​
INNO3D​
3090​
ICHILL X4​
tbd​
tbd​
tbd​
tbd​
n/a​
No specs. Placeholder page only. - 9/16​
TBD​
3​
INNO3D​
3080​
ICHILL X3​
tbd​
tbd​
tbd​
tbd​
n/a​
No specs. Placeholder page only. - 9/16​
TBD​
3​
INNO3D​
3080​
ICHILL X4​
tbd​
tbd​
tbd​
tbd​
n/a​
No specs. Placeholder page only. - 9/16​
TBD​
3​
INNO3D​
3080​
TWIN X2 OC​
tbd​
tbd​
tbd​
tbd​
n/a​
No specs. Placeholder page only. - 9/16​
No​
3​
MSI​
3090​
Gaming Trio 24G​
335​
140​
56​
3x8​
yes​
​
No​
3​
MSI​
3090​
Gaming Trio X 24G​
335​
140​
56​
3x8​
yes​
​
Yes​
3​
MSI​
3090​
Ventus 3X 24G​
305​
120​
57​
2x8​
yes​
​
Yes​
3​
MSI​
3090​
Ventus 3X 24G OC​
305​
120​
57​
2x8​
yes​
​
No​
3​
MSI​
3080​
Gaming Trio 10G​
323​
140​
56​
3x8​
yes​
​
No​
3​
MSI​
3080​
Gaming X Trio 10G​
323​
140​
56​
3x8​
yes​
​
Yes​
3​
MSI​
3080​
Ventus 3X 10G​
305​
120​
57​
2x8​
yes​
​
TBD​
3​
MSI​
3070​
Gaming Trio X 8G​
tbd​
tbd​
tbd​
2x8​
n/a​
​
TBD​
3​
MSI​
3070​
Gaming Trio 8G​
tbd​
tbd​
tbd​
2x8​
n/a​
​
Yes​
3​
MSI​
3070​
Ventus 3X OC​
305​
121​
52​
2x8​
yes​
​
Yes​
3​
MSI​
3070​
Ventus 3X​
305​
121​
52​
2x8​
yes​
​
TBD​
3​
MSI​
3070​
Ventus 2X OC​
tbd​
tbd​
tbd​
tbd​
n/a​
​
TBD​
3​
MSI​
3070​
Ventus 2X​
tbd​
tbd​
tbd​
tbd​
n/a​
​
No​
3​
Nvidia​
3090​
Founders​
313​
138​
60​
2x8​
yes​
​
Yes​
3​
Nvidia​
3080​
Founders​
285​
112​
42​
1x12​
yes​
​
Yes​
3​
Nvidia​
3070​
Founders​
242​
112​
40​
1x12​
yes​
​
No​
3​
Palit​
3090​
GamingPro​
294​
112​
60​
2x8​
yes​
​
No​
3​
Palit​
3090​
GamingPro OC​
294​
112​
60​
2x8​
yes​
​
No​
3​
Palit​
3080​
GamingPro​
294​
112​
60​
2x8​
yes​
​
No​
3​
Palit​
3080​
GamingPro OC​
294​
112​
60​
2x8​
yes​
​
No​
3​
Palit​
3070​
GamingPro​
294​
112​
60​
2x8​
yes​
​
Yes​
3​
PNY​
3090​
XLR8 EPIC-X Triple Fan 24G​
293.88​
112​
55.88​
2x8​
yes​
​
Yes​
3​
PNY​
3080​
XLR8 EPIC-X Triple Fan 10G​
293.88​
112​
55.88​
2x8​
yes​
​
Yes​
3​
PNY​
3070​
XLR8 EPIC-X Triple Fan 8G​
293.88​
112​
55.88​
2x8​
yes​
​
No​
3​
Zotac​
3090​
Trinity​
317.8​
120.7​
58​
2x8​
yes​
​
No​
3​
Zotac​
3080​
Trinity​
317.8​
120.7​
58​
2x8​
yes​
​
No​
3​
Zotac​
3070​
Twin Edge​
231.9​
141.3​
41.5​
2x8​
yes​
​

Can you please make a reddit post and I will pin it
 

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
938
1,555
They may but the offical spec sheet is 59.2 on page 1. There is probably leway but I'm not going to be responsible for it not fitting. I just did the work of adjusting the sheet to that.

Thank you

I pinned the post. Can you please keep it updated as you learn more.
 

max31092

Average Stuffer
Mar 1, 2020
76
45
34
Germany
The product page shows 60mm, is this due to different measuring methods or is the page just inaccurate?

I totally get that you don't want to list them as supported, maybe someone can check those cards to confirm if they fit. Or else I'll have to risk trying them when I get my case and a graphics card.
I wanted to get a Gainward 3090GS...
 

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
938
1,555
The product page shows 60mm, is this due to different measuring methods or is the page just inaccurate?

I totally get that you don't want to list them as supported, maybe someone can check those cards to confirm if they fit. Or else I'll have to risk trying them when I get my case and a graphics card.
I wanted to get a Gainward 3090GS...

Nobody has them yet. As more info becomes available it will be updated
 

pwnedundies

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2019
199
356
The product page shows 60mm, is this due to different measuring methods or is the page just inaccurate?

I totally get that you don't want to list them as supported, maybe someone can check those cards to confirm if they fit. Or else I'll have to risk trying them when I get my case and a graphics card.
I wanted to get a Gainward 3090GS...
I see what you are saying I will update it since it is on the product page on fromdworks.com and says 60mm or less.

Thank you

I pinned the post. Can you please keep it updated as you learn more.
I will certainly try
 

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Feb 23, 2015
2,131
10,697
USA
Thanks if thats the case i wonder why the heck it still says "Order are *scheduled to open every Friday 09:00 PDT excluding special circumstances, see our subreddit thread Latest Updates! for the latest developments. "

And i even got an email from him last week telling me to order this friday. LOL

This is my bad, sorry guys!

I crashed about hour before preorder.

What should I do now ?
 
Last edited: