Production FORMD T1 (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

  • Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

    Votes: 117 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

    Votes: 357 75.3%

  • Total voters
    474

masklee

Cable Smoosher
Feb 4, 2020
12
2
@masklee
You are definitely new...opened an account just to get this case? lol
I reside in HK as well. Even though I don't fit #2 and #3, I can beat you by #1.
But I am a nice guy and I really have no need of a case right now, so I will let you take the HK spot.
That is, for now only as I remember seeing a few HK guys here in the past. They might show up and challenge your spot though?

BTW, have you decided on a 24''-27'' 2k IPS 144Hz mon with HDR + G-sync? Would like to see what you finally get.


Haaa, Thanks! yep, not gonna lie, I've only knowing this case as I research for my build, and come across Optimum Tech 's Prototype video, then monitoring this thread daily after since :D If someone is also in need and more qualify than me, I will just accept my fate and have my F5 ready on the pre-order day~LOL~
sounds like u have recognize me from another local forum, do u have a suggestion for my monitor, mind pm me the suggestions?
Don't want to disturb this thread anymore as is ^^"
 

baratheonbbq

Caliper Novice
Jun 6, 2019
22
8
I go to college in upstate NY and currently don’t own a sff chassis. I’d love to receive a test shipment if that’s not too far outside your intended example shipment.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ZivZulander

Nanop

Cable Smoosher
Jan 20, 2020
9
0
Update 2020-02-12 : for T1 TEST Shipping! Add your information to this Google Sheets to enter. Offer ends Sunday, 2020-02-16 12:00 PST (UTC-8)

Holla

I guess this is mostly to test the shipping and get some comebacks about it and about the case (so for people with some experience in the SFF world ), otherwise i have to wait for the official lunch of the case, right ?
 

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Feb 23, 2015
2,131
10,697
USA
Holla

I guess this is mostly to test the shipping and get some comebacks about it and about the case (so for people with some experience in the SFF world ), otherwise i have to wait for the official lunch of the case, right ?

Pretty much, for beginners, wait for the official batch.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Spai1298

NInes

What's an ITX?
New User
Feb 12, 2020
1
0
Hey, I've never bought a case produced in batches before. I was wondering if when preorders go live, if I put in an order but don't get in on the first batch, is that preorder still good for the next batch? Or would I have to watch for the next batch and order again?
 

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Feb 23, 2015
2,131
10,697
USA
Any estimates on shipping/any new info from the postal services?

If shipping is being tested does that mean we are closer to pre-order again?

Keeping my fingers crossed for mid March, no exact dates.

I saw the states and I just put my head down lol. Good ole Ohio (not really)

I think there is a general USA slot, but maybe I’m misreading it?

Added you guys to the Google Sheet under "US-Other"
 
  • Like
Reactions: PBJ and pwnedundies

Jakyrian

Caliper Novice
Jan 15, 2018
25
23
I think this was discussed before but will the space grey panels be able to be purchased separately at a later date? I.e. reusing the same internal frame
 

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Feb 23, 2015
2,131
10,697
USA
Are there any plans to make the 'fans on top' the default orientation? I suppose it would mean the internals would have to be mirrored. Sounds like something that would be easy in the 3D model but maybe it's already too late from a production standpoint?

This layout is less space efficient than the current and it's also too late.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Odd_Fox

Vanadium

Efficiency Noob
Feb 12, 2020
6
8
Really want to add my name to that list, but I guess best I wait as it would be my first SFF. Hopefully the official batch isn't too far away, but understand it may be with everything going on atm.

-edit- it says one more spot for most of that list, should I add my name anyway for Australia and assume if someone else more suitable comes along I just get replaced?
 
  • Like
Reactions: MarcuZz