Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Brude27

Master of Cramming
Jun 21, 2018
I just ordered a rad bracket and vert stand off the site. The order number I put in was for my original interest check order number, not the order number of the order I bought with the interest check. Did I do this right? I dont want my order to get cancled. Can someone let me know?
I used my official order number for my vertical stand, and it seems everything went through ok. I’d be surprised if our IC numbers weren’t somehow linked to our official order numbers so the FormD team can keep track of them, but I don’t know that for sure.

minimoua

Efficiency Noob
Jun 9, 2022
I understand your frustration, but I can at least assure you the side radiator bracket would not make a dual radiator build easy to do 🙃
Haha,

I know. I didn't took the time to do it in my V1 because that was my only machine powerfully enough at that time, so I had to make one running fast (and i was a bit lazy, and couldn't find a second TX240 for a decent price -in Canada)
Anyway, my frustrations is already gone... :D

chancenluck

Efficiency Noob
May 20, 2020
I will talk with the factory and team about getting the Fan/Radiator bracket included for T1-REF **IC** customers.

The key is that I don't want to give the factories an excuse to delay production. Factories will use it as an excuse for production delays whenever we add or change anything. This delay will upset some T1-REF customers because they don't like the trade-off.

I really hope this happens as I was planning on using a side fan as an exhaust for my 3080 FE.

SpoonOfDOOM

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Mar 26, 2022
Been out of the loop for a while. I remember there being clear/acrylic side panels discussed to go with v2. Is that still planned?

SpoonOfDOOM

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Mar 26, 2022
Been out of the loop for a while. I remember there being clear/acrylic side panels discussed to go with v2. Is that still planned?
Just checked the website and can see they've now been added.

Follow up question. If I want a v2 + different panels should I order the case now then wait for the front/side panels to be released? Or wait and order all together?

N9neBreak3r

Airflow Optimizer
Jul 17, 2020
How is the shipping going to work with the accessories? I did the interest check and have a titanium 2.0 in the 6-25 to 7-1 batch. I also bought the vert stand and rad bracket. I want to get two tempered side panels and a glass front panel. Is all this going to ship seperate or be combined? Which number should i put in for my interest check verification - my original interest check order number or my titanium 2.0 order number? (Sorry its probably all been answered in the discord but im old fashioned and like this forum lol)

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
How is the shipping going to work with the accessories? I did the interest check and have a titanium 2.0 in the 6-25 to 7-1 batch. I also bought the vert stand and rad bracket. I want to get two tempered side panels and a glass front panel. Is all this going to ship seperate or be combined? Which number should i put in for my interest check verification - my original interest check order number or my titanium 2.0 order number? (Sorry its probably all been answered in the discord but im old fashioned and like this forum lol)
We know that the vertical stand will ship separately, because it's cheaper to ship it separately than with the case. Other accessories are unclear, but I assume they will ship separately as well, as they may not have timelines that line up with cases shipping.
I think you can input either order number, but I would personally go with your original IC order number, because that is the one that shows you have actually taken part in the interest check.

Reactions: N9neBreak3r

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
I just ordered a rad bracket and vert stand off the site. The order number I put in was for my original interest check order number, not the order number of the order I bought with the interest check. Did I do this right? I dont want my order to get cancled. Can someone let me know?
Your order will be fine 😁

Reactions: N9neBreak3r

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Just checked the website and can see they've now been added.

Follow up question. If I want a v2 + different panels should I order the case now then wait for the front/side panels to be released? Or wait and order all together?
Take your time, but don’t wait until October, that’s when holiday season makes keeping things in stock difficult.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Original IC number.

The stand and Side Panels needs to be shipped separately anyways, there is no more space in the case box.

We are trying to get warehouse in Poland for EU and Texas for US, hopefully shipping will get better later. Global supply chain problems atm - hard to say when.

Exist50

Trash Compacter
Feb 25, 2021
I will talk with the factory and team about getting the Fan/Radiator bracket included for T1-REF **IC** customers.

The key is that I don't want to give the factories an excuse to delay production. Factories will use it as an excuse for production delays whenever we add or change anything. This delay will upset some T1-REF customers because they don't like the trade-off.
Pardon the delayed reply, but I haven't been following closely lately. I do think it should have been included for T1-Sandwich customers, as originally stated, but it was indeed the T1-REF customers that I thought would be the most impacted. Easy to imagine people using a side AIO, or just wanting more fans. But regarding the Sandwich customers, perhaps if people do intend to make a dual radiator build, they can also request to be sent a bracket? Should be pretty negligible numbers, given the stated justification for removing it.