Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

hetvler

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 13, 2019
can anyone tell me the measurements of the following? in case it is not clear i'm looking for the measurements to the OUTSIDE of the plug receptacle not the inside. so i have a little clearance for the thing i'm building.

RySean

Average Stuffer
Dec 20, 2020
@Exist50 @Lucky @Exist50 @eedev We didn't broadcast thoroughly that the Side Fan/Radiator Bracket is an extra accessory, and that's our mistake. We dropped the ball on this detail. Sorry about that 🤦‍♂️

This detail was overlooked because I saw less than 10 people with dual radiator builds from V1, and have even fewer customers emailing for this item. So we just didn't pay enough attention. We redirected our attention to make sure other parts are on time.

Let's do this. We will offer IC customers free shipping on this Side Fan/Radiator Bracket because we will pay for it to compensate for this mistake. I think that's a fair shake at the problem. We plan to open the store either this weekend or next Wed - waiting for some photos and a manual update. People should be able to put in orders via *credit card authorization, customer service will remove the shipping costs and collect payment.

In regards to emailing everyone with IC linked order, it's a tricky thing. I suspected the total number of people who will buy this accessory is less than 1%. Emailing everyone may be TMI and spammy to others. Might be too niche for mass email.

@Daegara @scott123512359 @NinoPecorino, thank you guys for giving us the benefit of the doubt, and we will work to do better.
Is the side bracket necessary for a sandwich build running a TX240 and a TX120?

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Is the side bracket necessary for a sandwich build running a TX240 and a TX120?

Yes, in theory, but you don't have to.

From first to the second radiator, the joint is best done via metal fittings. There is just too little pace for soft tubes (I'm sure someone will prove me wrong later). Metal fitting also opens the possibility of rotatary fittings to make things easier in assembly.

The metal fitting can effectively support the weight of Your 120Slim radiator. which bring me to the point you don't have to have it.

Last edited:

ScottSimply

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 15, 2021
can anyone tell me the measurements of the following? in case it is not clear i'm looking for the measurements to the OUTSIDE of the plug receptacle not the inside. so i have a little clearance for the thing i'm building.

This is hard to do, as there are a couple different power leads in use, depending on stock levels, they all vary just a little bit in size.

hetvler

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 13, 2019
Hmmmm. Alright I guess I can finish my little project when I receive mine then. Thanks Scott
alternatively, anyone have the requested dimensions before the plug is installed? that will surely be the same on all the cases.

Last edited:

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015

2022-06-18: The website will open to the public starting Sunday, 2022-06-19 8PM Pacific Time!​

1. T1 V2 inventory will update weekly on Wed and Sundays 8PM Pacific Time.
  2. T1 V2 accessories will be updated on the store starting next week.
  3. Orders will be processed in two stages: 1) payment card authorization and 2) payment capture. Doing so allows us to reject known scalpers at stage 1) and preserve more inventory for customers.
  4. T1 Titanium color and T1-REF (in any color) Interest Check Customer shipments are on schedule. These will also ship before public orders.

minimoua

Efficiency Noob
Jun 9, 2022
Oh man, i was away a few days.
I am one of the people buying with my IC and was still thinking the side radiator was not separate item.

It was just a communication issue.
I check the discord, but I mostly have time to read the post here and the Reddit, that were marked as official.
I was just sad for a day and thought, as some people here : well, that's not what i bought on the website.

I'm a FormD supporter since early V1.
And still love my V1.
I know the work being put to provide us such a nice case with all those features, but I was just sad receiving my case seeing no side mount, and seeing the first videos saying the side mount was optional.
Wanted to do a fresh build on my v2, and was happy to have a dual without too much hasle (i have no more time for crazy build like i used too, and found that really nice to have a dual loop "easy to do".)

Personnaly I'm not mad, i know what i buy (well don't quote me on the for the side mount part 😂), and I hope the side mount will arrive soon at home !

@Wahaha360 thanks for the shipping removal on the side mount order.

hetvler

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 13, 2019

2022-06-18: The website will open to the public starting Sunday, 2022-06-19 8PM Pacific Time!​

3. Orders will be processed in two stages: 1) payment card authorization and 2) payment capture. Doing so allows us to reject known scalpers at stage 1) and preserve more inventory for customers.
  4. T1 Titanium color and T1-REF (in any color) Interest Check Customer shipments are on schedule. These will also ship before public orders.
This is garbage if I had to wait for years everyone should have to wait for years 😤

Brude27

Master of Cramming
Jun 21, 2018

Will T1 v2 owners or those with already confirmed orders have priority on the accessories when they release?

Brude27

Master of Cramming
Jun 21, 2018
Apologies for the back to back posts, but I meant to ask this in my previous message and forgot. @Wahaha360 Will users need 90 degree adapters when using the vertical stand? I haven't seen dimensions for the accessory yet, so apologies if this is already known information.

ScottSimply

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 15, 2021
Apologies for the back to back posts, but I meant to ask this in my previous message and forgot. @Wahaha360 Will users need 90 degree adapters when using the vertical stand? I haven't seen dimensions for the accessory yet, so apologies if this is already known information.
Almost certain you do, the stand adds a total of 5 cm in height (see spec sheet).

Reactions: Brude27

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
Oh man, i was away a few days.
I am one of the people buying with my IC and was still thinking the side radiator was not separate item.

It was just a communication issue.
I check the discord, but I mostly have time to read the post here and the Reddit, that were marked as official.
I was just sad for a day and thought, as some people here : well, that's not what i bought on the website.

I'm a FormD supporter since early V1.
And still love my V1.
I know the work being put to provide us such a nice case with all those features, but I was just sad receiving my case seeing no side mount, and seeing the first videos saying the side mount was optional.
Wanted to do a fresh build on my v2, and was happy to have a dual without too much hasle (i have no more time for crazy build like i used too, and found that really nice to have a dual loop "easy to do".)

Personnaly I'm not mad, i know what i buy (well don't quote me on the for the side mount part 😂), and I hope the side mount will arrive soon at home !

@Wahaha360 thanks for the shipping removal on the side mount order.
I understand your frustration, but I can at least assure you the side radiator bracket would not make a dual radiator build easy to do 🙃

ScottSimply

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 15, 2021
I got corrected by W360! There is indeed 5 cm from the stand, there's an additional 8 mm from the rear case giving you 58mm in total. See W360's reponse below:

N9neBreak3r

Airflow Optimizer
Jul 17, 2020
I just ordered a rad bracket and vert stand off the site. The order number I put in was for my original interest check order number, not the order number of the order I bought with the interest check. Did I do this right? I dont want my order to get cancled. Can someone let me know?