Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Will you sell it on Taobao? If yes, what is the name of Taobao store?
For shipping to addresses in China, we will open a store on 闲鱼, it’s not Taobao exactly.

It’s more complicated for foreign companies operating in China, basically we can’t Taobao.

dman15

Chassis Packer
Oct 23, 2021
Interested to know what the production volumes are?

Is that something you can divulge? The order number shift from IC order# to actual order# is eye watering if it is an indication of numbers of cases!

Reactions: N9neBreak3r

Reamde

Cable Smoosher
Jun 5, 2019
Is there a comparison of the reference versus sandwich with a 3080 FE (or 3080 FE Ti) someone can point me to? I bought and have enjoyed one of the original cases but now that I finally was able to secure a 3080 Ti FE, when I went to double check how I should configure it I see this new reference version is recommended for an FE.

I'm wondering how much difference will there be, if it is going to be worth upgrading to the reference at some point or just keep what I have and it'll be cool enough. I'm using it with a Ryzen 5600X-6 and a Noctua NH-L12S Ghost Edition, and it looks like I should plan to undervolt the GPU.

ScottSimply

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 15, 2021
Is there a comparison of the reference versus sandwich with a 3080 FE (or 3080 FE Ti) someone can point me to? I bought and have enjoyed one of the original cases but now that I finally was able to secure a 3080 Ti FE, when I went to double check how I should configure it I see this new reference version is recommended for an FE.

I'm wondering how much difference will there be, if it is going to be worth upgrading to the reference at some point or just keep what I have and it'll be cool enough. I'm using it with a Ryzen 5600X-6 and a Noctua NH-L12S Ghost Edition, and it looks like I should plan to undervolt the GPU.
We've not had any thermal testing for the 2.0s yet, I do believe they're leaving that for the reviewers.
You can find 3080 Ti FE temps for the 1.1, which should be very similar to the 2.0 temp wise. A 3090 FE can do fine temperature wise in the 1.1, ends up being a bit loud though at stock. Undervolting is always a good idea :D!
There's no analogy I can think of for the reference temperatures wise, at least not something I can say that for sure would be similar.

Reamde

Cable Smoosher
Jun 5, 2019
We've not had any thermal testing for the 2.0s yet, I do believe they're leaving that for the reviewers.
You can find 3080 Ti FE temps for the 1.1, which should be very similar to the 2.0 temp wise. A 3090 FE can do fine temperature wise in the 1.1, ends up being a bit loud though at stock. Undervolting is always a good idea :D!
There's no analogy I can think of for the reference temperatures wise, at least not something I can say that for sure would be similar.
Oh ok makes sense. I did some searching but hadn't found anything. I'll hold off and plan to not upgrade unless there is some significant benefit shown from tests later on.

I remember when the 3080's started shipping people were generally OK with the temps, and the dual fan setup actually worked well with the three card slot setup IIRC. And it looks like the 3080 Ti is comparable, especially if undervolted.

Benihana

Average Stuffer
Sep 18, 2018
Coming back to this thread from a looong time ago as I'm looking to add a 2nd radiator to my T1 v1.0 - I've grabbed a TX240 to mount besides the GPU, but am struggling to find a few answers...
1. It seems v1.5 & v2.0 improved the compatibility for dual radiator setups, I can't find what exactly was changed to make that better?
2. Is it possible to update a v1.0 to a v1.5/2 (by swapping out the spine/panels or via more drastic DIY mods?) to improve my chance of success?
3. I recall Fabio already managed to cram a dual rad setup in his v1.0, but again am struggling to find proof. My question is really will it be possible and what needs to be taken into consideration.. (I do not yet have the GPU or waterblock, but am in 3-slot mode)

I have the LT240 AIO and am looking to go the Aquanaut Extreme + EK DDC route, so will be trying to reuse the Alphacool radiator if possible...

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
Coming back to this thread from a looong time ago as I'm looking to add a 2nd radiator to my T1 v1.0 - I've grabbed a TX240 to mount besides the GPU, but am struggling to find a few answers...
1. It seems v1.5 & v2.0 improved the compatibility for dual radiator setups, I can't find what exactly was changed to make that better?
2. Is it possible to update a v1.0 to a v1.5/2 (by swapping out the spine/panels or via more drastic DIY mods?) to improve my chance of success?
3. I recall Fabio already managed to cram a dual rad setup in his v1.0, but again am struggling to find proof. My question is really will it be possible and what needs to be taken into consideration.. (I do not yet have the GPU or waterblock, but am in 3-slot mode)

I have the LT240 AIO and am looking to go the Aquanaut Extreme + EK DDC route, so will be trying to reuse the Alphacool radiator if possible...
  1. There was no v1.5, only v1.1 and v2.0, and v2.0 is the one that added support for a side radiator. The way it works better is by making an actual mount for it, instead of having to fabricate your own, and by having a 1 slot GPU mode so it can be installed on the MB side, which in theory will give you more room and airflow.
  2. No, the v2.0 has changed in every single way. Basically a complete redesign, and nothing for v2.0 will fit on v1.X cases.
  3. It is possible, but it's really hard to do. You need to have a thin radiators and thin fans (TX240 and 15mm fans) for it to work. And in v2.0, you'll need to have the case in 1 slot mode, which leaves to room for the tubes to go in front of the GPU, so you need to get a 45 degree terminal for the GPU block.

Benihana

Average Stuffer
Sep 18, 2018
  1. There was no v1.5, only v1.1 and v2.0, and v2.0 is the one that added support for a side radiator. The way it works better is by making an actual mount for it, instead of having to fabricate your own, and by having a 1 slot GPU mode so it can be installed on the MB side, which in theory will give you more room and airflow.
  2. No, the v2.0 has changed in every single way. Basically a complete redesign, and nothing for v2.0 will fit on v1.X cases.
  3. It is possible, but it's really hard to do. You need to have a thin radiators and thin fans (TX240 and 15mm fans) for it to work. And in v2.0, you'll need to have the case in 1 slot mode, which leaves to room for the tubes to go in front of the GPU, so you need to get a 45 degree terminal for the GPU block.
Thanks for the helpful reply as usual Navic :)

If I install the side radiator (TX240 & 15mm fans) next to the GPU in 3 slot mode, can I fit the Aquanaut Extreme with DDC pump on the other side? That is basically my plan.. Any recommendations on GPU fittings would be appreciated! (Currently using Alphacool TPV 16/10mm)

Lastly, I'd love to get a DDC pump recommendation for this setup. Ideally I would use the 2 amp CPU Fan header on the Asus B450 Strix, so I was thinking the 10W Alphacool Laing would work, or even the 18W Laing 3.25, would either of these have an issue with a 2 radiator system?

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019

If I install the side radiator (TX240 & 15mm fans) next to the GPU in 3 slot mode, can I fit the Aquanaut Extreme with DDC pump on the other side? That is basically my plan.. Any recommendations on GPU fittings would be appreciated! (Currently using Alphacool TPV 16/10mm)

Lastly, I'd love to get a DDC pump recommendation for this setup. Ideally I would use the 2 amp CPU Fan header on the Asus B450 Strix, so I was thinking the 10W Alphacool Laing would work, or even the 18W Laing 3.25, would either of these have an issue with a 2 radiator system?
I can't really answer any of those questions lol, I'm not that into custom WC. But I think the Aquanaut will fit as long as you dont use a pump with a heatsink.

NRG

Airflow Optimizer
Oct 30, 2015

Yes you can. Aquanaut Extreme fits if you install a radiator on the GPU side. If you’re using an EK block then the rotary Terminal is a great way to route the tubing back to the motherboard side.

Either of those pumps will work, although I don’t think the Laing options have PWM, could be wrong. EK DDC4.2 is pretty well recommended.

?Totem

• Haha
Reactions: DrHudacris

ScottSimply

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 15, 2021
ITX-Lab Koukou (China based reviewer) has received their Media Kit, they've posted some pictures on their QQ group, see here (6 images):

Machines&More has all been sent a media kit.
Optimum Tech is currently moving and cannot review for the next two weeks.

Navic has previously collated all the images from Discord, so I will link his post again here: .
Many thanks to a kind Discord user for providing these.

Last edited: