Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

nicholasmark

Chassis Packer
May 21, 2016
Thanks for the update on this. I emailed support requesting to change my order to alu+pcie 4.0.
Is that the best way to go about it, or should I place a new order and request to cancel the 3.0 order?

Ultimately I may keep the 3.0 order but want to make sure I do things properly if I do switch.
I believe they will invoice you for the 4.0 upgrade and you will only need to top up the extra so you don’t have to cancel your order.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
You might want to reword this, because it's confusing as-is. Are you saying that the price is higher because instead of shipping from the US warehouse, it's shipping from China? And that if you later get stock in the US warehouse, pricing will accurately reflect the IC price?

In short, yes, at least that's the plan.

If World World III starts or the supply chain worsens, then no one knows. When that comes, we will have more significant problems to worry about.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mao_Setzer

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
I'm trying to order but would like some feedback @Wahaha360
1. The reference kit has no option for aluminum mesh which is what I want.
(Has to be a mistake since it's there for the sandwich case?)
2. Will the gpu top panel have the open gap like shown in the teasers?
3. What kind of material is the vertical stand made of? Aluminum?
4. Can I wait and only use my early access once duo tone with aluminum mesh panels and open top panel is available? Because that's the config I want.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexTSG

KamikazePlatypus

Caliper Novice
Aug 13, 2018
@Wahaha360 So due to job changes, I could no longer wait for V2 and ended up buying a gaming laptop instead. Does my priority status go to waste, or can I still use it on future FormD products? I filled out the interest check last year.

Tuscany

Cable-Tie Ninja
Apr 26, 2020
@Wahaha360 - I got second early access invitation. As I mentioned, I have interest in buying the case, but under the conditions of IC and not under the current, being in Europe.
I want to repeat my question from above - IF you actually get stock to Europe, will you send another invitation to the people marked "Ship from Europe" on the IC with the ICed product?

Why don't you actually ship it now to Europe, just prepaid VAT and Import?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 24274

The rear power button will not be attached to the purchase of the case, do I need to purchase it additionally?

ScottSimply

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 15, 2021
@Wahaha360 So due to job changes, I could no longer wait for V2 and ended up buying a gaming laptop instead. Does my priority status go to waste, or can I still use it on future FormD products? I filled out the interest check last year.
IC is supposed to stop after this week. Not sure on actual priority status (the one from cancelled orders long ago).

The rear power button will not be attached to the purchase of the case, do I need to purchase it additionally?
If you want the rear button then you should add it to your order, yes. The base kit does come with an included power button on the side of the front panel.

Reactions: DrHudacris

N9neBreak3r

Airflow Optimizer
Jul 17, 2020
So i bought a t1 in black before titanium was available. Now that titanium is available i want to get that, since it was my actual choice for my IC. Should i email customer support to have the order changed? Or just order again and cancle the first? Please let me know the best way to do this!

ScottSimply

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 15, 2021
So i bought a t1 in black before titanium was available. Now that titanium is available i want to get that, since it was my actual choice for my IC. Should i email customer support to have the order changed? Or just order again and cancle the first? Please let me know the best way to do this!
Order again and email support to cancel the first.

Exist50

Trash Compacter
Feb 25, 2021
So Reference and Titanium are available to order, but not actually in stock. Do I have that right? In that case, what is the purpose of this IC period? Just to preorder at the current price until those offerings become available?

ScottSimply

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 15, 2021
So Reference and Titanium are available to order, but not actually in stock. Do I have that right? In that case, what is the purpose of this IC period? Just to preorder at the current price until those offerings become available?
Not sure what you're seeing, just checked and they're still in stock. Make sure you follow the instructions the email links to.

Exist50

Trash Compacter
Feb 25, 2021
Not sure what you're seeing, just checked and they're still in stock. Make sure you follow the instructions the email links to.
I mean in regard to the previous comments about the MOQ not being met and unknown availability. See @14612. My interpretation is that this is a preorder that locks in the price, but actual delivery is unknown.

Cheezo

Trash Compacter
Sep 10, 2019
IC is supposed to stop after this week. Not sure on actual priority status (the one from cancelled orders long ago).

If you want the rear button then you should add it to your order, yes. The base kit does come with an included power button on the side of the front panel.
Wait, what? I didn't know that. Do you have a photo how power switch looks like without this: https://formdworks.com/collections/t1-1/products/m19-1-rear-switch
I need only this rear power switch, or i need something else? :/

UPD from Discord:
There is a power button shaped like a USB-C port that can be installed at the front. It can go on either side. Whatever side the power button is not installed in is where the USB-C will go. Then, there is an optional anti-vandal power button that can be installed at the back of the case, in either hole at the back. Here is where the power button at the front can be: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/912250975471947786/963894420497915904/unknown.png

Last edited:
Reactions: scatterforce

Hexxagram

Trash Compacter
Jul 8, 2018
I mean in regard to the previous comments about the MOQ not being met and unknown availability. See @14612. My interpretation is that this is a preorder that locks in the price, but actual delivery is unknown.
I second this. I received a 2nd priority/IC e-mail again. I chose the titanium but W360 said it's not available currently, now it's available to order at the website. We need some clarification for this pls.

Reactions: ellroy80

ScottSimply

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 15, 2021
I second this. I received a 2nd priority/IC e-mail again. I chose the titanium but W360 said it's not available currently, now it's available to order at the website. We need some clarification for this pls.
From the Discord, w360: "we are getting too many emails about when REF and Titanium will happen. We plan to put the IC up for with a more conservative shipping date." You can see that the shipping dates (while already not final) are quite far out, this gives them the time to sort out the details for reference.

Titanium wise, w360 has managed to secure a contract with a different vendor for titanium colour anodisation, same story with shipping dates there.