Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

LJS

Cable Smoosher
Feb 17, 2020
Is there any plans to sell and ship the reference layout to Asia?
As far as I know, there is only plan to sell sandwich layout in Asia.

FiftyFifty

Average Stuffer
May 20, 2021

hetvler

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 13, 2019
While we're here, i remember in the original case the alphcool LT240 AIO required modification for use in the case. Is that still the case in the 2.0 release? I bought the LT240 like 2 years ago at this point and am not sure if I still want to fiddle with modification.

Which AIOs, if any, are 3slot compatible with no modifications?

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
While we're here, i remember in the original case the alphcool LT240 AIO required modification for use in the case. Is that still the case in the 2.0 release? I bought the LT240 like 2 years ago at this point and am not sure if I still want to fiddle with modification.

Which AIOs, if any, are 3slot compatible with no modifications?
The main problem was the quick disconnects getting in the way and making it practically impossible to route the tubes. Some have made it work, but getting a different AIO is probably better.

Most AIOs will fit in 3 slot mode just fine. As long as the pump block is no taller than 50mm, it'll fit. I use the Corsair H100i Pro XT, but other AIOs such as the Phanteks Glacier One 240, EK AIO 240, Fractal Lumen S24, and more fit.

Tuscany

Cable-Tie Ninja
Apr 26, 2020
Are those who completed the interest check (aka got "Order #*****50 confirmed" email) be getting an E-Mail "hey, finalize your purchase" or we should proactively do the order?

One more thing - my main interest is the stock vertical option (with acc of course, but official one). However since these will likely be available later and also likely the price might be, well, higher, can we have some more info on the stand, so one can print in the meantime?
Is there actually any price expectations for the stand?

Reactions: N9neBreak3r

hetvler

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 13, 2019
The main problem was the quick disconnects getting in the way and making it practically impossible to route the tubes. Some have made it work, but getting a different AIO is probably better.

Most AIOs will fit in 3 slot mode just fine. As long as the pump block is no taller than 50mm, it'll fit. I use the Corsair H100i Pro XT, but other AIOs such as the Phanteks Glacier One 240, EK AIO 240, Fractal Lumen S24, and more fit.
Thank you for all the help over the literal years of planning for this build :) I'll buy a second cooler to use if I can't get the alphacool to fit

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
Thank you for all the help over the literal years of planning for this build :) I'll buy a second cooler to use if I can't get the alphacool to fit
Just a fyi, mine started leaking and was unrepairable. Fortunately it did no damage to the rest of the computer which was shear luck since by the time I found out it was mostly empty. I'll never use another alphacool pump because I've heard too many stories about them leaking.

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
Are those who completed the interest check (aka got "Order #*****50 confirmed" email) be getting an E-Mail "hey, finalize your purchase" or we should proactively do the order?

One more thing - my main interest is the stock vertical option (with acc of course, but official one). However since these will likely be available later and also likely the price might be, well, higher, can we have some more info on the stand, so one can print in the meantime?
Is there actually any price expectations for the stand?
If you have completed the IC at all, then you will get the direct invoice sent to the email you used for the IC.

No info on the stand, other than it's going to come out with all other accessories (at least, that's the plan.)

Reactions: N9neBreak3r

Kapsi

Trash Compacter
Nov 20, 2018
Any news regarding when the upgrade kit for reference to sandwich will be available? I never upgraded my IC to Sandwich so I will have to buy it later on.

I know there is no news but I was hoping the man himself could throw me a bone with that 🙈

hetvler

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 13, 2019
Just a fyi, mine started leaking and was unrepairable. Fortunately it did no damage to the rest of the computer which was shear luck since by the time I found out it was mostly empty. I'll never use another alphacool pump because I've heard too many stories about them leaking.
wow wild. havent heard that. maybe i'll just use the new one then.

Reactions: PKAWA

hetvler

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 13, 2019
How problematic is SFX-L in the case? anyone have experience with them? might get the silverstone 1000w sfx-l to prep for next gen lol

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
How problematic is SFX-L in the case? anyone have experience with them? might get the silverstone 1000w sfx-l to prep for next gen lol
It's an extremely tight fit, and is almost impossible when using a 240mm AIO, from the pics and experiences I've seen

NRG

Airflow Optimizer
Oct 30, 2015
It does fit. I have the silverstone SFX-L PSU you're talking about and sadly the fan is the loudest part of the build. I swapped back to my SF750 because the fan noise was annoying me so much.

N9neBreak3r

Airflow Optimizer
Jul 17, 2020
B
Dont. Coolermaster is releasing a 1100w sfx psu and a 1300w sfx-l psu in the coming months. If you dont need the psu now and only want it for next gen, wait for the coolermaster units.

Reactions: NinoPecorino