Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Tuscany

Cable-Tie Ninja
Apr 26, 2020
And what about the accessories?
I am going for the sandwich tower design. What is the timing and the pricing for the bottom part?

Are there any real pictures of it, or better (bigger renders)?

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
And what about the accessories?
I am going for the sandwich tower design. What is the timing and the pricing for the bottom part?

Are there any real pictures of it, or better (bigger renders)?
The last estimate we were given for release was Q2 2022. No pricing or new pictures of it yet.

bigwhiteyeti

Caliper Novice
Jan 27, 2020
I'm sure it's in here somewhere in the last 100 pages of posts, but now that the side panels are aluminum rather than steel mesh, will they be color matched to the case, or all black like before?

Validifyed

Chassis Packer
May 1, 2017
Welp, tried to place a preorder/interest for a Sandwitch design, but after both checking out with manually input card details, and with google pay (multiple times), I keep getting "Card was declined".

Guess I cant preorder with the lower price :/

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
Welp, tried to place a preorder/interest for a Sandwitch design, but after both checking out with manually input card details, and with google pay (multiple times), I keep getting "Card was declined".

Guess I cant preorder with the lower price :/
Happened to me as well (visa prepaid/debit card), ended up using a visa credit card and it went through.

Validifyed

Chassis Packer
May 1, 2017
Happened to me as well (visa prepaid/debit card), ended up using a visa credit card and it went through.

I have mastercard only unfortuanately. Now says "Your payment could not be processed at this time, please try again in a few minutes", having tried it several more times throughout the day incase things changed.

Nomo

Trash Compacter
Jul 5, 2018
I have mastercard only unfortuanately. Now says "Your payment could not be processed at this time, please try again in a few minutes", having tried it several more times throughout the day incase things changed.
I paid with a credit Mastercard, call the bank and ask about internet purchases, sometimes they block that kind of transactions.

Reactions: thelaughingman

newtothegame

Average Stuffer
Sep 1, 2018
Yes and no.

I have some insights into other projects. Afaik, there are no new competitors on the market that I wasn't aware of 6 months ago.

Making a good product means T1 V2 has to be good enough and competitive for the years to come. If 6 months makes that much difference, then there is something seriously wrong with the product - that means someone else managed to solve all of the problems we had, and overcame these obstacles with way less headache.

People that are indifferent/unsure can easily choose another project today, 6 months from now, or any other time, which means more availability for the people that really just want the T1 V2 😛

I want to have T1 V2 for people that really want it, so I guess things always work out the way they are supposed to be.

I'd speculate that the people who really wanted this case are precisely the ones who are looking into other alternatives. I mean, this thread is more than 4 years old at this point, and Optimum's video on the T1 prototype will soon reach that same mark as well. So, not knowing when or if the T1 will be available again, and knowing how difficult it's been to buy one when they were, stating that people who have had to look somewhere else are "indifferent/unsure" or don't really want a T1 seems a bit unfair, and it sort of belittles the enthusiasm and emotional investment of the many who have made this thread the most popular one on this forum. After all, if someone doesn't have a T1 now or won't be able to purchase a T1 in the future, would it really be because they didn't want it enough?

No beef here, I just wanted to offer another angle to your statement because it seemed considerably obtuse to me

Tuscany

Cable-Tie Ninja
Apr 26, 2020
I have 2 questions which might have been already discussed, but I couldn't find it.
1. In the tower configuration, where will the power button be located?
2. Can the front I/O be flipped? Like the USB C port to be on either side? For the moment I believe it is on the left side of the case, if you look it at the front.

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
I have 2 questions which might have been already discussed, but I couldn't find it.
1. In the tower configuration, where will the power button be located?
2. Can the front I/O be flipped? Like the USB C port to be on either side? For the moment I believe it is on the left side of the case, if you look it at the front.
Power button on v2.0 has moved to the front panel, on the side. It can be on either the left or the right side of the case. This goes for the USB-C port at the front too, whichever side does not have the power button is the side the USB-C port will go on.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
I'd speculate that the people who really wanted this case are precisely the ones who are looking into other alternatives. I mean, this thread is more than 4 years old at this point, and Optimum's video on the T1 prototype will soon reach that same mark as well. So, not knowing when or if the T1 will be available again, and knowing how difficult it's been to buy one when they were, stating that people who have had to look somewhere else are "indifferent/unsure" or don't really want a T1 seems a bit unfair, and it sort of belittles the enthusiasm and emotional investment of the many who have made this thread the most popular one on this forum. After all, if someone doesn't have a T1 now or won't be able to purchase a T1 in the future, would it really be because they didn't want it enough?

No beef here, I just wanted to offer another angle to your statement because it seemed considerably obtuse to me

I get your argument philosophically, and I agree I should have clarified it from different angles.

I know what we can control and what we *cannot control.

T1 will be out, and when it does drop, the people that 1) can buy one and 2) want to buy one should be able to get one - that's all we can strive for.

Anything outside is beyond our control, so there is no point obsessing about something you can't control or change.

Mothy

Case Bender
New User
Mar 26, 2022
What's the cheapest way to get a T1 to Australia? I'm not too concerned about the wait time.

1. Air ship from Asia
2. Ship from NA / EU
3. Wait for stock to arrive in Au warehouses during future production batches (is there a way to express interest for this?)

Right now I have an IC registered for NA shipping, but I'm starting to doubt whether it would be cheaper than air shipping from Asia.

Thanks for the help!

FischOderAal

Average Stuffer
Apr 15, 2020
From my understanding, if you were a part of the canceled november batch and have priority status, you need to take part in the IC if you want to get a case.
I'm currently in the Iran and cannot (easily) participate in the interest check (IP block due to sanctions). I am living in Germany and the case would be delivered to Germany. Or is it the same "interest check" from November 2021?

Last edited:

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
I'm currently in the Iran and cannot (easily) participate in the interest check (IP block due to sanctions). I am living in Germany and the case would be delivered to Germany. Or is it the same "interest check" from November 2021?
It's the same IC as the one back in November.

Reactions: FischOderAal