Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Tuscany

Cable-Tie Ninja
Apr 26, 2020
On the second poll I voted for the glass panel, simply because I find the split panel to look a bit on the cheap side.
But now it struck me why the glass panel is such a great option.

I am sure that these is enough space behind it so you can put a picture, or a solid color panel, or smudged "paper" and RGB behind it. Or even an LCD screen, who knows.
I, for an example, have black themed desk with details in red. Putting simple red paper behind the glass will compliment with the overall theme. Or just put black one and have depth feeling.

Even @Wahaha360 can sell aluminum colored panels :)

Stinkybear

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Apr 7, 2020
On the second poll I voted for the glass panel, simply because I find the split panel to look a bit on the cheap side.

I am sure that these is enough space behind it so you can put a picture, or a solid color panel, or smudged "paper" and RGB behind it. Or even an LCD screen, who knows.
I, for an example, have black themed desk with details in red. Putting simple red paper behind the glass will compliment with the overall theme. Or just put black one and have depth feeling.

It's really versatile and each build can be unique to the user. Different than other cases out right now.

Reactions: N9neBreak3r

N9neBreak3r

Airflow Optimizer
Jul 17, 2020

It's really versatile and each build can be unique to the user. Different than other cases out right now.
Glass Front Panel FTW!!!

RySean

Average Stuffer
Dec 20, 2020
Personally think a mesh front panel would have been the coolest option

gamemaster9641

Efficiency Noob
Mar 24, 2020
Wanted to reach out for some input. I'm planning on using an EVGA 3080 Ti XC3 gaming GPU for my build. I know the dimensions are a little bit bigger on the GPU than the case; but, would I be okay in ordering the reference style case or would it be safer ordering the sandwich variant?

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
Wanted to reach out for some input. I'm planning on using an EVGA 3080 Ti XC3 gaming GPU for my build. I know the dimensions are a little bit bigger on the GPU than the case; but, would I be okay in ordering the reference style case or would it be safer ordering the sandwich variant?
Yes, it fits in the reference case, but you will probably need to use 180 degree power adapters.