Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

AlmightyBeing

Caliper Novice
Jul 22, 2021
Some of you wrote essays so I didn't read everyone's comments but the polls specifically say to change the default, the others will still be available just not the standard.

So saying that the polls are close is redundant because the second place can still be chosen, just by selecting a different option (which may incur a shipping delay and/or price increase) the same way any other case can have an optional upgrade to TG side panel or any other upgrade.

Reactions: AP2

laiv

Average Stuffer
Jan 25, 2020
So saying that the polls are close is redundant because the second place can still be chosen,
Explain that on Reddit, the day people know that the last option in votes is, for some reason, the most likely in the next drop.
And let me know when you do. I want to see what happen.

I can not be the only who thought that these polls were to address the front panel issue for once and all. And I can't be the only either who won't understand if what I wrote above finally happens.

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
@Wahaha360 please consider that with a faux split panel line there is no option changing colors to duo tone by the consumer via anodizing anymore.
Just wanted to point that out :)

jughead0

Trash Compacter
Jun 3, 2021
Hey everyone, quick question: is there a price estimate on the Reference model? I feel like I've seen it somewhere but can't quite find it right now.

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
Hey everyone, quick question: is there a price estimate on the Reference model? I feel like I've seen it somewhere but can't quite find it right now.
If you go to formdworks.com, all prices there are final from what we know (outside of a price increase caused by the front panel polls).
Reference will be $175 USD in Black, and $190 USD in Titanium.

Reactions: DrHudacris

jughead0

Trash Compacter
Jun 3, 2021
If you go to formdworks.com, all prices there are final from what we know (outside of a price increase caused by the front panel polls).
Reference will be $175 USD in Black, and $190 USD in Titanium.
Right, duh-doy! Thanks a lot! This price makes the wait even more painful lmao.

jughead0

Trash Compacter
Jun 3, 2021
I priced out a Jimu D+ in black in reference layout and it was 281+67 in shipping so 348...so yeah I'm going to wait.
Sandwich was 251+61 but you need to purchase a riser so 318+riser.
This was exactly my process as well. About $100 premium for an admittedly good-looking replica but with almost zero media coverage. I thought the whole point of Chinese knock-offs was the lower price lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
This was exactly my process as well. About $100 premium for an admittedly good-looking replica but with almost zero media coverage. I thought the whole point of Chinese knock-offs was the lower price lol.
I think both T1 and the Jimu are made in Chinese factories. But yeah, kinda silly to pay a whole lot more for an imitation.