Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Tuscany

Cable-Tie Ninja
Apr 26, 2020
Sorry if I ask something discussed or obvious, but does this mean that there is no longer the option for the Border Front Panel?
I know many droll over the split panel, but In my opinion, the current default solid front panel looks better and more premium.

:edit: I prefer the old one with one solid panel

Last edited:

laiv

Average Stuffer
Jan 25, 2020
Sorry if I ask something discussed or obvious, but does this mean that there is no longer the option for the Border Front Panel?
I know many droll over the split panel, but In my opinion, the current default solid front panel looks better and more premium.
I guess it's the 4th option. If they have been stocking up they already have the version with solid panels ready for sell.

Reactions: N9neBreak3r

Tuscany

Cable-Tie Ninja
Apr 26, 2020
But then the poll should be worded better.

:edit: I prefer the old one with one solid panel

Last edited:
Reactions: Kapsi

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Why has my order been canceled suddenly? #FD86870

Because no one has orders? It's an interest check survey. Not clearly communicated from the beginning, but if you look at your order it says "T1 V2 reservation survey". It's just a survey.

Regardless of the Order Title or Product Title, the first line on the product description says it is a Credit Card Authorization only.

I guess I'm expecting too much 😅

laiv

Average Stuffer
Jan 25, 2020
I don't want to be evil but, gotta confess that I have been allowed to vote up to 5 times (not in a row, but since the poll was posted on Reddit). Switching from 4G to Wifi and may be due to some public IP change.

• Wow
Reactions: eedev

newtothegame

Average Stuffer
Sep 1, 2018
I'm a bit confused, I was of the idea that the 'Two Tone' option was going to be available at a later date, after the first batch was shipped (or something along those lines?). Is that still a possibility? I haven't been following this thread very actively as of late due to the delays and life in general, so please excuse me if I'm mistaken or if I'm asking a question which has already been answered previously.