Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Why do two-tone orders need to switch over to black, titanium, or silver, if both black and silver are still options?

Yeah, for me i'd either have to switch to a color variation i don't like as much, or wait for black silver to come back in stock again which is a big question mark. I don't understand the specifics about why black silver is not available since its prolly uses the same process as black and silver cases but w360 prolly has his reasons

Man it's real weird that two-tone's being ended as well.

Part of the compromise with new manufacturer is less variation. We had to conceded or no manufacturer will deal with us this late in the game.

Reactions: himself

Sebastien Schellaert

Efficiency Noob
Apr 13, 2016
I assume you will use female socket with ears. If that is true, M3*8 countersunk screws that comes with the T1 will work.
Thanks for your reply. Yes, I am using the ears style. But M3 is not working since none of the screws delivered are big enough. The hole is bigger so I believe it is M4. So I just ordered some screws to try out.

S2q

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Nov 18, 2020
Can anyone measure dimension between back plate to front plate? I think gaming trio might fit if it is 323mm. But think that it measures 320mm.

RySean

Average Stuffer
Dec 20, 2020
Whatever E-White we have, will be sent to people remaining on the Dec 1st - 4th list. I think we have 3 left, so don't hold your breath.

We are NOT rolling V1.1 over to V2.0, because we don't know how the price will change, so just cancel.

We will attempt E-White again on V2.0, but no promises it will actually get better yields, but I suppose 25% is not hard to beat - we will see.

We will also attempt to make *powder coated White on V2.0, which we suspect will have much higher chance of success than E-White.
Why are the last three going to people in the December batch rather than November? To the best of my knowledge, no one in the November batch has received one.

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
Can anyone measure dimension between back plate to front plate? I think gaming trio might fit if it is 323mm. But think that it measures 320mm.
It does measure 320mm and the gpu won't fit. As Dr. Huda said, the front frame is the main limiting factor but even without that there is just no 323mm of room.

grinny

Caliper Novice
May 18, 2020
The front T frame is the main limitation of GPU length. This is why the strix doesn't fit and that's 320mm.
Damn, it's the only decent priced 3080 I managed to order. I was thinking maybe de-shrouding will shave off some of the lenght and it might fit.

Now I need to decide if I should cancel the order or migrate back to my old Define C until I get a smaller 3080😌

grinny

Caliper Novice
May 18, 2020
Outer dimensions the same, inner dimension should be easier to work with.
Hi W360!

Maybe it was mentioned in previous posts but I couldn't find the info.

The change for the v2.0 will be in the front & back brackets? Also will it have 2.5 GPU slot option integrated?

The most important of all; can v1.1 users order the v2.0 parts and turn their case into v2.0? 😁

Also I know it's not the right place but, is there any news about Free Flow CPU pump block release date? Nuovo doesn't ship their block to my country so I need it😌

Diverge

Chassis Packer
Oct 23, 2018
Anyone know of a touch up paint/marker that is close to the gunmetal color of the T1?

Mine came today, and I inspected all parts before assembly. There were a handful of sticky glue speaks on it, I guess from the foam cardboard shipping trays. This was the only speck that turned out to be something - a ding on the edge of the front panel. I'd still feel it if touched up, but at least it would be less noticeable.

birdsliveoutthere

Caliper Novice
Aug 24, 2020
Anyone know of a touch up paint/marker that is close to the gunmetal color of the T1?

Mine came today, and I inspected all parts before assembly. There were a handful of sticky glue speaks on it, I guess from the foam cardboard shipping trays. This was the only speck that turned out to be something - a ding on the edge of the front panel. I'd still feel it if touched up, but at least it would be less noticeable.
I don't have a gunmetal case (and never will, RIP to the November batch) but it looks like graphite from a pencil could hide it.

Reactions: Diverge

sortofsleepy

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Nov 8, 2020

Obviously it's problematic at the moment but I'd ask em for a new panel; it's super obvious even in with the longer distanced shot(which I was guessing was taken from a cell phone?), there's no way that shouldn't been ok'd if their quality standards are as high as they say they are.

Reactions: jouz and Shinken1

Matty88

Case Bender
New User
Dec 16, 2020
Obviously it's problematic at the moment but I'd ask em for a new panel; it's super obvious even in with the longer distanced shot(which I was guessing was taken from a cell phone?), there's no way that shouldn't been ok'd if their quality standards are as high as they say they are.
That's going to be a bit difficult seeing as gunmetal has just been discontinued

SFF_awesome

Efficiency Noob
Dec 25, 2019
Hi there, apologies if this question has been asked before, but I haven't been able to find an answer or see from photos and videos of other builds or the user manual.

I tried assembling my T1 1.1 yesterday and got stuck on the GPU riser. I screwed in the riser PCB to the bracket as I had seen from videos but was then unable to screw in the motherboard standoffs because the riser PCB partially blocks the screw holes.

Is anyone able to point me in the right direction or show a photo of how it should look?

Many thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Merry Monkey

sortofsleepy

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Nov 8, 2020
Hi there, apologies if this question has been asked before, but I haven't been able to find an answer or see from photos and videos of other builds or the user manual.

I tried assembling my T1 1.1 yesterday and got stuck on the GPU riser. I screwed in the riser PCB to the bracket as I had seen from videos but was then unable to screw in the motherboard standoffs because the riser PCB partially blocks the screw holes.

I don't seem to be able to attach photos for some reason, but is anyone able to point me in the right direction or show a photo of how it should look?

Many thanks
It sounds like this is the same problem described in the first bullet-point on Reddit if I'm not mistaken; the solution appears to be to just use 3 standoff screws or contact them for a possible replacement(which unfortunately could be a bit hard at the moment).

Reactions: Merry Monkey

SFF_awesome

Efficiency Noob
Dec 25, 2019
It sounds like this is the same problem described in the first bullet-point on Reddit if I'm not mistaken; the solution appears to be to just use 3 standoff screws or contact them for a possible replacement(which unfortunately could be a bit hard at the moment).
Ah thank you so much, I didn't recognise that as being the issue but seems exactly right. Thank you for your help. I have emailed support for help!

Also looking forward to v.2.0 and the vertical stand option!