Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

BOGLOAD

Caliper Novice
Aug 13, 2020
So, is there a PCIE 4.0 riser out there in the wild that we can use without issue/performance hits? Or is there an official unit in the works? Would love to update to a 3080 sometime in the near future, but do not want to deal the 4.0 mobo+3.0 riser+4.0 GPU handshake issue that exists.

Reactions: Madhawk1995

EstoraHeaD

Case Bender
New User
May 20, 2020
Hello,

I have an order for T1 that was scheduled for late December and recently moved to early January. The color chosen was Gunmetal. I want to know if I will receive Gunmetal or have to choose another color.
If I choose to switch to black, will I be refunded the difference in value?

Thx!

yuzhongliang22

Efficiency Noob
Nov 30, 2020
Sorry to be a pain, but are the late December orders looking to be back on track, or can we still expect a delay

I had a similar issue with my gigabyte x570 board in a different case. Assuming the b550 is the same, seems like the backplate is part of the cooling soln for the vrms, so you can't just just get rid of it, however you can try doing what I did and route the riser under the backplate (either completely under or out the cutout in the middle. It's held on by a few tiny screws on the back, plus one tiny screw on the top of the board in the corner. Also be careful to note the position of the thermal pad.
well i just pushed my gpu down and loose the braket screw to move it a little bit and it was fixed, very tight but work XD
thanks

FischOderAal

Average Stuffer
Apr 15, 2020
Hi @Wahaha360, I've got a gunmetal that I ordered a while ago now (maybe Semptember?) that was delayed due to the QC issues etc. It was scheduled to ship at the end of December. However, I assume that won't happen now. I don't like the titanium colour, so would like to switch to black if that's OK. I'm happy to wait for it, because of the delays with the 5900X and 3080. Should I just hang out for an email from you? I'm sure you're busy trying to sort things out atm.

I'm in the same boat. I also delayed. Maybe our cases are in the 50% he is expecting to receive?! At least that's how I interpret the fact that I did not receive a mail so far.

zz492

Chassis Packer
Dec 11, 2020
Will be shipped to customers who ordered E-White first as a first come first serve basis.

I will make a new powder coated or painted white for T1 V2.0, hopefully with better yields.
I ordered an E-white T1 on Sep 19 and was in the Dec 1-4 batch. If I cannot get one of the 25% E-white T1s, may I change to a silver one? And when might that silver one ship to me? Will I still be on the priority of Dec 1-4 batch?

Willwoc

What's an ITX?
New User
Sep 14, 2020
I ordered on Aug 30 for the Nov 23-27 gunmetal batch that got pushed to Dec 28-31. Since the gunmetal color is not available anymore will I get an email to choose a color? I’m not interested in the new titanium color I will prefer the black instead.

sandrew

Efficiency Noob
Aug 21, 2018
We are down to 40% not shipped for Dec 1-4, so they are priority, then Nov people.
What are "Nov people"? Are they (A) people who placed an order in November or (B) people who before November placed an order with an original estimated delivery date in November?

BRSxIgnition

Master of Cramming
Mar 15, 2020
Is that E-White email still being sent out soon, or should I just reply to the original aluminum issue email to cancel/refund my order?

Between T1 2.0 and other cases like P1, etc releasing sometime in 2021, probably safest to wait.

Reactions: robinpfeiffer

FischOderAal

Average Stuffer
Apr 15, 2020
Is that E-White email still being sent out soon, or should I just reply to the original aluminum issue email to cancel/refund my order?

Between T1 2.0 and other cases like P1, etc releasing sometime in 2021, probably safest to wait.

I ordered an E-white T1 on Sep 19 and was in the Dec 1-4 batch. If I cannot get one of the 25% E-white T1s, may I change to a silver one? And when might that silver one ship to me? Will I still be on the priority of Dec 1-4 batch?

I ordered on Aug 30 for the Nov 23-27 gunmetal batch that got pushed to Dec 28-31. Since the gunmetal color is not available anymore will I get an email to choose a color? I’m not interested in the new titanium color I will prefer the black instead.

Come on guys, be patient. I guess he has enough stress already.

Edit: I just received the mail.

Last edited:

KeurigHomebrew

Cable Smoosher
Dec 18, 2020
Hello,

I have an order for T1 that was scheduled for late December and recently moved to early January. The color chosen was Gunmetal. I want to know if I will receive Gunmetal or have to choose another color.
If I choose to switch to black, will I be refunded the difference in value?

Thx!

I was part of the late Sept. order for an E-White case set to deliver Dec. 1-4th, I like many others, had my case held back. I had a support thread going with them about options and I was able to switch my order to a Titanium order. They refunded me the difference from the E-White colour, so I feel like they would do the same here.

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
Not sure how many of you are constantly checking the FormD subreddit, but I just posted an update post regarding a lot of changes to current orders, some VERY IMPORTANT updates to people who have placed orders in the past, the new color, old color options being removed, and most interestingly, T1 V2.0 design changes. The post is here, and I would encourage you to discuss there to keep it all centralized, but feel free to discuss some here as well.

m0lly

Chassis Packer
Nov 29, 2018
I got the email in regards to the latest updates this morning.

I plan on switching colors from my original E-White instead of letting it auto cancel for a refund but I don't know which color to choose since it doesn't state the new delivery ETA per color. I recall several pages back W360 saying Silver will probably be the first ones to go out? Do we have ETAs on the new Titanium color?

Also no mentions of a partial refund with the color change option from E-White despite the markup?

Reactions: EstoraHeaD

textkiller

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Dec 16, 2020
1. Support for taller (140mm) and longer (320mm) GPUs, like the Asus ROG Strix Nvidia 30XX and AMD 6X00/XT

@Wahaha360 It means also t1 2.0 has more spaces for water cool radiator and fans ?

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
1. Support for taller (140mm) and longer (320mm) GPUs, like the Asus ROG Strix Nvidia 30XX and AMD 6X00/XT

@Wahaha360 It means also t1 2.0 has more spaces for water cool radiator and fans ?

I don't think very much extra clearance. If I had to guess, the top beam and front T frame will be redesigned to allow for more room for the GPU.

@Wahaha360
What would the price adjustments be in the range of? Will the Ver 2.0 have a new footprint?

I'm gonna guess 0 change to foot print! @Wahaha360 has been militant about any dimension change from the very beginning.

grinlight

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jul 17, 2020
I ordered Silver on Nov, will be shipped no end Dec, BUT it will delayed d/t manufacture matter. Hopefully will shipped ASAP.....

himself

Efficiency Noob
Dec 18, 2020
I don't think very much extra clearance. If I had to guess, the top beam and front T frame will be redesigned to allow for more room for the GPU.

I'm gonna guess 0 change to foot print! @Wahaha360 has been militant about any dimension change from the very beginning.
Yeah i hope its just changes to the front panel as mentioned in earlier posts as well as some internal changes that wouldn't affect other fitment issues. I do hope that they provide some kind of quote for the next version thou, or give the people who got their cases delayed a discount if there is an increase in price (which is quite likely), considering we had to deal with all this mess and have to make a decision within 4 days of receiving the email.