Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

hetvler

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 13, 2019
I remember a discussion about screws but I can't seem to find it (yes I used the search tool). Hoping to make my last amazon order for this build lol.

Any guidance on screws for the lt240 and 15mm fans? Or will the included screws work just fine?

Last edited:

Protools

Average Stuffer
Oct 10, 2018
Long time lurker here anxiously waiting for my E-White T1 to arrive to go with a 5800X, 3080 FE, 16GB of Corsair 3600 C14 RAM, a PCIe 4.0 NVMe M2 drive, and a EK 240 AIO.

My case is part of the Dec 1-4 batch, however seems not to have been shipped yet. Any word on the shipping status?
November 23-27th here, haven't got any mails.

Reactions: Shinken1 and MaZo

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
I have not been able to find a 3M cable with the reverse connector for the GPU side.
It's low profile enough that it shouldn't cause problems, but you might have to have the fans on top of the radiator so they dont interfere with the riser.

BSartist

Trash Compacter
Sep 2, 2020
I already have A12x15 and A12x25 fans on the way for push configuration. Push come to shove, I'll just get the LINKUP cable, but that shipping cost is ridiculous.

On the screw topic, how is the radiator mounted to the case in the push fan configuration? I assume I'll need 4x #6-32 1.00" screws and some nylon washers for spacing to the motherboard (ASUS B550-I Strix)

While on the subject, what screws come with the T1? I may look into swapping out case screws for white torx if the price is right.

Aguda33

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jul 20, 2018
I remember a discussion about screws but I can't seem to find it (yes I used the search tool). Hoping to make my last amazon order for this build lol.

Any guidance on screws for the lt240 and 15mm fans? Or will the included screws work just fine?
I used these screws that I got from Amazon: Amazon.com: (10) M3-0.50 x 20mm - Button Head Socket Cap Screws ISO 7380 / DIN 9427 Class 12.9 Black Alloy Steel w Black Oxide - MonsterBolts (10, M3 x 20mm): Home Improvement

They have a hex head but worked well for me.

Nykwil

Cable Smoosher
Sep 11, 2020
what the ... 🤦‍♂️
They say Dec batch will ship on time, but seems it is not true as many people of Dec and Nov batch have not received any tracking no.

I'm on the Dec 1-4 batch and just received my shipping notification. Tracking number for my shipment through DHL wont happen until it's on the plane. So excited to get lost in my build soon.

Reactions: DrHudacris

SquareCubedBox

Chassis Packer
Sep 27, 2020
I'm on the Dec 1-4 batch and just received my shipping notification. Tracking number for my shipment through DHL wont happen until it's on the plane. So excited to get lost in my build soon.

Is this notification the "We are preparing to receive T1 from our manufacturer soon, and will start packaging and shipping based on the order received. To ensure a smooth delivery, PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS!" email?

I have been anxiously waiting for the Tracking Number, thinking that that was the shipping notification 😅

Nykwil

Cable Smoosher
Sep 11, 2020
Is this notification the "We are preparing to receive T1 from our manufacturer soon, and will start packaging and shipping based on the order received. To ensure a smooth delivery, PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS!" email?

I have been anxiously waiting for the Tracking Number, thinking that that was the shipping notification 😅
Nope. This is the second notification of “your order is on the way” already received the initial email making sure shipping address is correct.

Reactions: DrHudacris

CorruptCommanderAc

Cable Smoosher
Dec 7, 2020
Nope. This is the second notification of “your order is on the way” already received the initial email making sure shipping address is correct.
That's good news. I am also the same batch but not yet received the tracking number email, I hope I can receive it soon. So excited about the case since last week lol.

SquareCubedBox

Chassis Packer
Sep 27, 2020

Great for you man! I hope it comes soon.
I'm also part of the Dec 1-4 batch but I still haven't received my "your order is on the way" email yet 😭

Nevertheless, I'm still excited for it!

dream3

Average Stuffer
Apr 5, 2019
Anyone with the 20cm linkup cable can confirm the cable fits perfectly? I see they released a 18cm cable so I wonder if I should go with 20cm or 18cm which matches the original cable as far as I know.

Reactions: Flipping_A_pebble

ScubaSteve

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Apr 16, 2020
What's the date and time you placed your order?

Diverge

Chassis Packer
Oct 23, 2018
9/19 order w/ Dec1-4 shipping. Have only gotten the "Double check your Shipping Address, we are preparing to ship!" email last week (dec 3rd). I guess they are a little behind.

edit: gunmetal

Last edited:

MaZo

Average Stuffer
Dec 6, 2020
9/19 order w/ Dec1-4 shipping. Have only gotten the "Double check your Shipping Address, we are preparing to ship!" email last week (dec 3rd). I guess they are a little behind.
Same here. Also ordered at the same day. Ordered a E-White though. Maybe these take a little longer to ship.