Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

gerardliew

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
May 30, 2020
Hi there, I have sent an email to the support team several days ago with regards to cosmetic damage on the front panel and have not received any reply. Spam folders have been checked and I have sent another email just in case it got lost in the system. :)

ciaran clare

Average Stuffer
Jul 28, 2020
Quick question, for people with a black T1, are the two sections on the front pannel the exact same colour and finish, ive noticed in some pictures of peoples builds that their appears to be a slight difference in either the texture or the colour of the two panels, reason i ask is because the gunmetal version looks amazing, and im considering cancelling my black T1 for October too change to a gunmetal in late November. Id imagine the gunmetal avoids fingerprints better as well.

Ashenfall

Average Stuffer
Jun 13, 2020
Quick question, for people with a black T1, are the two sections on the front pannel the exact same colour and finish, ive noticed in some pictures of peoples builds that their appears to be a slight difference in either the texture or the colour of the two panels, reason i ask is because the gunmetal version looks amazing, and im considering cancelling my black T1 for October too change to a gunmetal in late November. Id imagine the gunmetal avoids fingerprints better as well.
I've got a black from the 31st July shipment. Top and bottom sections of the front panel are exactly the same. I'd chalk the differences you saw to poor lighting and/or photography

Xoroxronis

Chassis Packer
Jan 7, 2020
Here is my build. Very happy with the T1.

thelaughingman

SFF Guru
Jul 14, 2018
What would make bumps and scratches more evident, black or gunmetal?
this
probably black, as the contrast of the silvery aluminium underneath the colour would stand out more against black than gunmetal
gunmetal is kinda best of all worlds, cover scratch marks, dirt and fingerprints really well. Black just can't hide any scratches or fingerprints

ManaNeko

Trash Compacter
Feb 24, 2020
After 2 months of trying every single week I've finally managed to order this damn thing.
For some reason I chose gunmetal. Gunmetal goes well with red accents and LEDs; many WC fittings exist in gunmetal as well. Black is the most beautiful and untemporal color, but also the most fragile (see above). Besides, for a case originally called the SideArm T1 which will pack one hell of a punch, I thought that the gunmetal color was required.

DrLeroy

Noob Saibot
May 15, 2020
In with the latest group of people who were finally able to place an order, late November batch, but better late than never.
hopefully, the quality control issues from this thread have been addressed by then, but that is part of bespoke cases though I guess.
certainly hurts the wallet though once converted to AUD with shipping. the price of beauty!

DrLeroy

Noob Saibot
May 15, 2020
Add some pslate cables and watch your wallet disintegrate when converted to AUD!
have had my PSlate cables in the cupboard ready for months now wasn't too bad actually, i ordered them before we could even order the cases $116AUD inc shipping for 24pin, 8pin CPU and dual 8PIN PCIe, the case is the last part i am waiting on bar water fittings, though i am slowly being tempted to ditch my plans for the LTsolo block i have and go an EK block and separate pump, or that Barrow pump block combo instead. I cant get a waterblock for my 1080ti Tubo (asus card) so the initial loop will be cpu only till 3090 (more likely wait on big navi)