Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

kazuma86

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 12, 2020
You're going to love what I have to show off tomorrow lol

Waiting too.. <3

Update my cable management again and decide to buy sleeve cable in here (Indonesia) waiting is not good for my health >_<

thx to @aexeq with the question
--
I'm interest with J-Hack product, are that innovasion is safe? We are running for 220v in here >_<

Last edited:
Reactions: christyles

dream3

Average Stuffer
Apr 5, 2019
Guys what is the consensus on antennas? are the tiny ones worth it since you'd probably need to take them off for transport anyway? Isnt better to get the regular sized ones for better wifi performance?

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
Waiting too.. <3

Update my cable management again and decide to buy sleeve cable in here (Indonesia) waiting is not good for my health >_<

thx to @aexeq with the question
--
I'm interest with J-Hack product, are that innovasion is safe? We are running for 220v in here >_<
TAKE OFF THE PROTECTIVE FILM ON THE EK LOGO ON THE PUMP PLS FOR MY SANITY

Tazpr

Master of Cramming
Aug 7, 2018
Can anyone link some 90 degree rotary fittings that will allow me to use a GPU in dual slot mode?

Tazpr

Master of Cramming
Aug 7, 2018
EK Terminal Rotary 90 degrees Fitting
I'm not using an EK waterblock for my GPU and while my block does include a vertical terminal I think it's too tall when attached (although I'll definitely check when I have all the fittings and tube)

Goatee

King of Cable Management
Jun 22, 2018
I'm not using an EK waterblock for my GPU and while my block does include a vertical terminal I think it's too tall when attached (although I'll definitely check when I have all the fittings and tube)

I used non-rotary fittings in mine for the GPU water block connection, as the rotary ones would have been too tall and interfered with the case panel.

Tazpr

Master of Cramming
Aug 7, 2018
I used non-rotary fittings in mine for the GPU water block connection, as the rotary ones would have been too tall and interfered with the case panel.

Good to know! And you didn't have issues tightening them and maintaining the correct angle?

Madhawk1995

Average Stuffer
Sep 9, 2019
I also think it's real, we're 10 days away from reveal, every rumor points to the 3090 being crazy power hungry etc.

This is also way more effort than some random troll would go through.

This will probably be a 350W+ card (because it's allegedly made on Samsung's inferior 8nm that is just a modified 10nm and not on TSMC's superior, "real" 7nm.), can a custom loop with a single, probably thin, 240mm radiator handle both a high tier CPU and this card?
Best Case Scenario is a 240mm aio + 2 NF-A12X15s and the biggest 3 slot 3090 you can fit into the T1 in a flipped configuration negative pressure. Unless you want to undervolt your gear you're gonna have a bad time trying to dissapiate around 200w CPU Intel 8cores currently and this 350w-400w rtx 3090. A single 240 rad can't handle all of that load. You need at least 2 240 rads for that. I mean I can update down the road but that's what I'm doing 240 aio and 3 slot GPU on air. Zen 3 will give me some more thermal headroom so when that GPU heat rises into the radiator my CPU still has enough headroom so it won't really be effected drastically like my current direct die 5ghz 9900k.

Reactions: Nero

rarskies

Caliper Novice
Apr 12, 2020
Can anyone link some 90 degree rotary fittings that will allow me to use a GPU in dual slot mode?
I have these at home (https://koolance.com/fitting-single-black-swiveling-elbow-low-profile) and they didn’t work in my case (Bykski 5700xt Mech OC variant) in the T1 as the attached fittings were too close to the main plexi part of the GPU (clearance to the side panel was fine). I am able to use the koolance elbows in the ghost S1 on my EK block which has a ‘bigger lip’ on the terminal relative to the plexi.

They are 20mm tall and adjustable so will likely fit depending on your GPU. Maybe someone else can weigh in?

Reactions: DrHudacris

Goatee

King of Cable Management
Jun 22, 2018
Good to know! And you didn't have issues tightening them and maintaining the correct angle?
If you buy a couple more than you need. The one I brought had different angles on them. If you need to tweak it slightly you can sand a bit off the thread too (I didn’t need to.)

Reactions: DrHudacris

laplamgor

Cable Smoosher
May 22, 2019
Speaking of extra radiators mounted externally, I was checking out some 40mm radiators from Alphacool and wondered if, with a one-slot graphics card(full cover block), could the remaining two slots be used to fit more radiators?

I made these mockups in Fusion 360 and the total thickness(GPU+rad) is 59.02mm, 0.18mm clear of the 59.20mm limit in three slot mode. The model of the card is a single slot Quadro but I reckon it should be similar to a full cover block. So maybe this configuration does technically work but it'd be hell to cable manage and run the tubings. Anyway just trying to have some fun :p

Edit: Just checked the height and it should be fine as well but there would be no space for tubes and fittings coming of the graphics card it seems ?

I think I need to show you this as you are the first to post the idea publicly here.

More images:

Nero

Average Stuffer
May 28, 2020
Best Case Scenario is a 240mm aio + 2 NF-A12X15s and the biggest 3 slot 3090 you can fit into the T1 in a flipped configuration negative pressure. Unless you want to undervolt your gear you're gonna have a bad time trying to dissapiate around 200w CPU Intel 8cores currently and this 350w-400w rtx 3090. A single 240 rad can't handle all of that load. You need at least 2 240 rads for that. I mean I can update down the road but that's what I'm doing 240 aio and 3 slot GPU on air. Zen 3 will give me some more thermal headroom so when that GPU heat rises into the radiator my CPU still has enough headroom so it won't really be effected drastically like my current direct die 5ghz 9900k.

Agreed, I'll probably go the same route.

I'm currently wondering if the reference 3090 could potentially work in the case if you turn the PSU fan inward so it helps pull air from the weird second fan that would otherwise be choked.

Reactions: Madhawk1995

notbitcoin

Average Stuffer
Aug 3, 2019
Guys what is the consensus on antennas? are the tiny ones worth it since you'd probably need to take them off for transport anyway? Isnt better to get the regular sized ones for better wifi performance?
I used these before I moved to the T1 and they had excellent signal for bluetooth. Unfortunately with the T1, their range got absolutely crushed (as did the range on these), but the stock ASRock antenna mounted away from the case works well. I'm guessing the thick aluminum box is just shielding the baby antennas unfortunately.

Note that this is bluetooth only. If you're using them for wifi only, it's possibly a different story.

dream3

Average Stuffer
Apr 5, 2019
I used these before I moved to the T1 and they had excellent signal for bluetooth. Unfortunately with the T1, their range got absolutely crushed (as did the range on these), but the stock ASRock antenna mounted away from the case works well. I'm guessing the thick aluminum box is just shielding the baby antennas unfortunately.

Note that this is bluetooth only. If you're using them for wifi only, it's possibly a different story.

how do the green ones do as far as wifi? i dont have a lot of bluetooth stuff