Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
Right now one retailer only has the 5V in stock. Do you think I should wait for the 12V to restock?
What is the performance difference?
There's no performance difference, but your motherboard fan headers are on a 12V system. Zero reason to get the 5V unless you want to risk blowing out the motor with over voltage.

Reactions: pwnedundies

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
2020-07-18: T1 Reserve and E-White color

If you made a post on this thread before 2020-02-04 Optimum Tech video, we have reserved T1 inventory for you. gwertheim will be handling the ordering process. gwertheim will also reach out to those from the T1 Reserve Survey that qualifies for the cutoff.

For those waiting on a white color option. T1 E-White sample has arrived. We will also be making a Cerakote or equivalent sample made for comparison.

Last edited:

joeybloggs

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jul 18, 2020
Hi there, I'm currently rocking a build in the node 202. I have a 3600x and rx590. I'm concerned of the clearances of my gpu if i got this case. I have a Sapphire nitro+ rx590 SE and wondered if it would fit. If it's tight, is there any 90 degree power cable adaptors anywhere? I won't be ordering until September/October, but i am pretty set on this case. Thank you everyone

kazuma86

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 12, 2020
2020-07-18: T1 Reserve and E-White color

If you made a post on this thread before 2020-02-05 Optimum Tech video, we have reserved T1 inventory for you. gwertheim will be handling the ordering process. gwertheim will also reach out to those from the T1 Reserve Survey that qualifies for the cutoff.

For those waiting on a white color option. T1 E-White sample has arrived. We will also be making a Cerakote or equivalent sample made for comparison.

Will be open order this week or still waiting until you done with QC? Also are this week is same time for shipping date?
--
Edit question

blindphleb

Average Stuffer
Feb 7, 2018
I find that the market for 120mm aios is much less than the 240mm market, which results in less quality 120mm aios on the market. One fix to this would be the Asetek 650LS. It uses the gen 6 pump, doesn't require sata power, and fits well in the case. You can even customize the plate with a logo and rgb. I realize you probably have your hands full right now, but perhaps you could sell the Asetek 650LS through your site too, similar to how the Asetek 92mm aio is sold.

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
Hi there, I'm currently rocking a build in the node 202. I have a 3600x and rx590. I'm concerned of the clearances of my gpu if i got this case. I have a Sapphire nitro+ rx590 SE and wondered if it would fit. If it's tight, is there any 90 degree power cable adaptors anywhere? I won't be ordering until September/October, but i am pretty set on this case. Thank you everyone

Please take a look at the first post, there is an image with GPU clearance. If you have a question after that, we can try to help you.

Reactions: joeybloggs

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
I find that the market for 120mm aios is much less than the 240mm market, which results in less quality 120mm aios on the market. One fix to this would be the Asetek 650LS. It uses the gen 6 pump, doesn't require sata power, and fits well in the case. You can even customize the plate with a logo and rgb. I realize you probably have your hands full right now, but perhaps you could sell the Asetek 650LS through your site too, similar to how the Asetek 92mm aio is sold.

If I'm going to offer some sort of AIO, it has to
1. move the needle on cooling
2. show some data on the pump block like the Asus Ryuo or NZXT Z63/Z73
3. dump the SATA connector

don't have solution atm, so I don't want to do it.

payo36

Caliper Novice
May 1, 2019
www.minicomputers.net

I have this setup 2080Ti and 10900k in SM560 and I'm planning to move to T1 soon for bigger 240 AIO. I know Optimum Tech recommends putting radiator on top and exhaust the air outside of the case will give better CPU and GPU result. But he tested CPU and GPU separately, while in game there will be a lot of heat from GPU boiling the water in the radiator above it.
I agree with rad on top for liquid cool with GPU water block. But for air cool one, wouldn't it be better to put the rad in the bottom and pull fresh air from under the case? Please let me know if anyone has tried this config.

Currently the 645LT is pulling the air from under the case, max CPU temp is 77C in CPU extensive game like BFV. GPU temp is not effected by the heat from radiator under it.

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019

I have this setup 2080Ti and 10900k in SM560 and I'm planning to move to T1 soon for bigger 240 AIO. I know Optimum Tech recommends putting radiator on top and exhaust the air outside of the case will give better CPU and GPU result. But he tested CPU and GPU separately, while in game there will be a lot of heat from GPU boiling the water in the radiator above it.
I agree with rad on top for liquid cool with GPU water block. But for air cool one, wouldn't it be better to put the rad in the bottom and pull fresh air from under the case? Please let me know if anyone has tried this config.

Currently the 645LT is pulling the air from under the case, max CPU temp is 77C in CPU extensive game like BFV. GPU temp is not effected by the heat from radiator under it.
I've thought about this...
I have a 240 AIO and an air cooled GPU. While having the GPU and CPU under full load at the same time, my CPU temps can increase by about 5c, and liquid temps go up about 2-4c. I might try the other orientation you're talking about, but I think the amount of air that can come through the bottom wouldn't be great, and might cancel out any benefit you'd get

Edit: Also, would it be better to have two slim fans in between the radiator and the bottom panel pushing air into the radiator, or have the fans in between the radiator and the motherboard, and use one slim fan and one full sized fan? So many questions, not enough time.