Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Kuzan

Average Stuffer
Oct 15, 2018
Well, this is kinda awkward for anyone who was prepared to try his luck on 9am PST. Congrats to anyone who managed to get one (insert sad pepe face). Guess today's scheduled pre order batch will be even smaller lol

Reactions: conmanique

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
I know, but after the mess of last week, with the website opening too late and where the case I was ordering just got removed from my basket I was prepared for it to open randomly without warning.
So I kept checking the website this week intermediately, and seems ultimately I was right.

kazuma86

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 12, 2020
are the date is changing or still same July 24 and 31?

There is 22 Fridays until Dec 2020, do not worry.. You will get one @Kuzan also if i don't get wrong, you already long member for this case isn't?

Reactions: DrHudacris

kazuma86

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 12, 2020
Only 31 was available for me
Two tone or Black? Or Other Color? I cancel my orders coz wrong address last week.. They can't change address and the options is cancel + waiting this day or others friday, rather then ged mad with lost T1 I cancel my orders, so probably this is only for complete order last week.

Last edited:

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
Two tone or Black? Or Other Color? I cancel my orders coz wrong address last week.. They can't change address and the options is cancel + waiting this day or others friday, rather then ged mad with loose T1 I cancel my orders, so probably this is only for complete order last week.
I could actually only order the black one and for a single date on the 31st. Luckily that's all i wanted anyway.

zenpressocup

Chassis Packer
Jun 7, 2020
Two tone or Black? Or Other Color? I cancel my orders coz wrong address last week.. They can't change address and the options is cancel + waiting this day or others friday, rather then ged mad with loose T1 I cancel my orders, so probably this is only for complete order last week.

Both were available. Only shipping date available was July 31.

EDIT: No PCIE option was also removed if anyone was wondering.

kazuma86

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 12, 2020
I could actually only order the black one and for a single date on the 31st. Luckily that's all i wanted anyway.
Both were available. Only shipping date available was July 31.

EDIT: No PCIE option was also removed if anyone was wondering.

Glad to know that, so still July 31? Lucky both of you.. #cheers

What happened ?

This made me upset to be honest.

What For? Maybe just trying change the date, wrong click or something like that.. there is 22 Fridays left also their will be Big Batch, you will get one T1 as long pay attention in Reddit or this thread.

Last edited:

Ashenfall

Average Stuffer
Jun 13, 2020
Wow, pretty sure this early ordering window was completely unintentional given previous announcements

Unless things have changed and no update was provided?

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
Could anybody here tell me if there's an option to add to the LT240 with something like a Eisbaer GPX Pro for a MSI 1080TI gaming X TRIO?
I'm having a hard time finding a aftermarket cooling option for this exact card.
I want this mainly because in stock config it's too big for the case.

kazuma86

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 12, 2020
Could anybody here tell me if there's an option to add to the LT240 with something like a Eisbaer GPX Pro for a MSI 1080TI gaming X TRIO?
I'm having a hard time finding a aftermarket cooling option for this exact card.
I want this mainly because in stock config it's too big for the case.

To be honest, LT240 is not great as you seen.. I Prefer EKWB, easy installation for me..

tadityar

What's an ITX?
New User
Jun 29, 2020
Glad to know that, so still July 31? Lucky both of you.. #cheers

What For? Maybe just trying change the date, wrong click or something like that.. there is 22 Fridays left also their will be Big Batch, you will get one T1 as long pay attention in Reddit or this thread.

I think that's kind of a natural reaction. Because maybe they've been preparing to compete with others at 9AM PST (timezone is not convenient to everyone) to get a case sooner than later.

Of course those who managed to buy during the mishap are not in the wrong for doing so but it's ok to feel upset.

Reactions: eedev and kazuma86

F7IN

Trash Compacter
Mar 1, 2020
Damn, missed out again then! I thought the weekly releases where same time each week, 5pm BST on a Friday. Only myself to blame for not paying close enough attention to the site. Next week it is then! (Again)

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
I'm not sure if this was actually meant to happen, they might still open at the time they opened last week. But that would probably depend on how many units are still left.
If they do, it'll probably be a VERY short run.
This was why I asked about the specific time they would open today, but I got no answer so I just assumed it would be unannounced and random.

Last edited:

pwnedundies

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2019
I'm not sure if this was actually meant to happen, they might still open at the time they opened last week. But that would probably depend on how many units are still left.
If they do, it'll probably be a VERY short run.
Yeah that's what I'm thinking the process will be. We shall see. I'm sure the runs will become more and more robust to meet demand it will definitely just take time.

Reactions: aexeq and PKAWA