Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

AP2

Airflow Optimizer
Feb 1, 2017
Surprised I was able to get one for my wife. I’m waiting the reference model so I can finally use this dtx board.

laiv

Average Stuffer
Jan 25, 2020

2022-04-08: T1 V2 sold out this week, more next week!​

We had a technical issue that led to a 12-minute delay in opening the store.

This week's T1 V2 sold out quickly, but no need to worry, we will drop more next week.
Does this also includes IC emails? Did you send them? I didn't get any yet.

ScottSimply

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 15, 2021
Does this also includes IC emails? Did you send them? I didn't get any yet.
From the Discord:
Latest update: The April 8th batch has sold out, next batch will be next week. IC Holders: Most of the stock for this batch was set aside for you. E-mail invoices will be going out the 9th. The invoice email will allow you to change the shipping address, and if other changes are required, reply to the email for customer service.

No exact time of day for when the emails go out.

laiv

Average Stuffer
Jan 25, 2020
From the Discord:
Latest update: The April 8th batch has sold out, next batch will be next week. IC Holders: Most of the stock for this batch was set aside for you. E-mail invoices will be going out the 9th. The invoice email will allow you to change the shipping address, and if other changes are required, reply to the email for customer service.

No exact time of day for when the emails go out.
Ok. I mean, should we (all IC) get the email 9th or is something that take more days? We don't know how large is the list of IC. I just want to know If I can sleep tight during this next week :-)

ScottSimply

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 15, 2021
Ok. I mean, should we (all IC) get the email 9th or is something that take more days? We don't know how large is the list of IC. I just want to know If I can sleep tight during this next week :-)
No confirmation either way, but it seems like they'd all be going out on the same day.

Tuscany

Cable-Tie Ninja
Apr 26, 2020
I did not see this - on the IC I marked that I want shipping from Europe later (June, but likely that will slip). If I understand correctly, current stock will be shipped to people who opted for ealier shipping from Asia, right? So people with IC for Europe shipping will not be getting E-Mails?
As shipping from elsewhere than Europe means customs.

laiv

Average Stuffer
Jan 25, 2020
I did not see this - on the IC I marked that I want shipping from Europe later (June, but likely that will slip). If I understand correctly, current stock will be shipped to people who opted for ealier shipping from Asia, right? So people with IC for Europe shipping will not be getting E-Mails?
Shipping to EU and shipping from EU are different things. It's unlikely those who opted for shipping from within EU (they are trying to set a warehouse in EU) will get the email.

My IC shipping address is Spain, but opted for shipping the package from Asia (paying up to +45$ ).

My understanding is that people who did the same than me, should be emailed today if they opted also for the black/sandwich setup.

But I didn't find anyone confirming this. I don't know if emails have been sent and if yes, which ones (customer with priority, customers in Asia, NA, EU...).

Would be nice to know what should be expect for the next hours and days.

ScottSimply

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 15, 2021
Hasn't been explicitly said either way, I'd imagine you would still get an IC though, will just have to wait and see what happens.

Shipping to EU and shipping from EU are different things. It's unlikely those who opted for shipping from within EU (they are trying to set a warehouse in EU) will get the email.

My IC shipping address is Spain, but opted for shipping the package from Asia (paying up to +45$ ).

My understanding is that people that did the same should be emailed today...

But I didn't find anyone confirming this. I don't know if emails have been sent and if yes, which ones (customer with priority, customers in Asia, NA, EU...).

Would be nice to know what should be expect for the next hours and days.
No IC emails have gone out yet it seems. No mention of any on the Discord, Reddit, or sff net thread here.

ScottSimply

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 15, 2021
And what about customs? Will it be prepaid or responsibility of the seller?
It'll depend on your local laws. If getting it shipped directly from China you will get a bill for those separately from the delivery company. The EU warehouse option will cost more to incorporate those costs into the product already, as they still need to be paid, but you won't get hit with a separate bill for it when it arrives (assuming you have no import duties/customs from the EU to your country). I personally sincerely doubt it'd be much cheaper getting it from the EU warehouse.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
@Wahaha360 - can you please clarify import and customs for Europe?

Option 1 - When shipping from Hong Kong to the EU, import fees are the receiver's responsibility, not us.

Option 2 - After the inventory arrives in the EU warehouse, we will ship from the EU. At this point, the price will be higher to include VAT and less trouble for the customer.

Based on our latest quotes from our logistics partners, it's more expensive and a longer transit time to choose option 2, but some people will choose it for convenience.

ellroy80

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 7, 2020
I dont mind waiting another few months for titanium, but if it turns out that titanium is never going to happen will those who IC titanium have an opportunity in the future to switch to black? Or is it now or never?
@Wahaha360 can you please answer this question for those of us who have chosen titanium in the interest check? There are several of us who have asked it and we never received an answer.

ellroy80

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 7, 2020
I don't have an answer because we haven't finalized the shipping date for people that are switching yet.
Thanks @Wahaha360. If we want to get a price on the black and potentially switch so we can get a case sooner, do we just email support?

EDIT: Answer is in the first post. Have e-mailed support, seeking clarification on pricing.

Last edited:

N9neBreak3r

Airflow Optimizer
Jul 17, 2020
I don't have an answer because we haven't finalized the shipping date for people that are switching yet.
If and when it turns out that Titanium becomes a cancled sku, will you let us know? As I said before I dont mind waiting for several more months for Titanium, but would want to know if it becomes cancled so that I can then switch to Black.