Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
Sounds to me like he needs the bracket. Prob the same guy that had no thread in the screw holes of his bracket but I might be totally wrong.

Reactions: DrHudacris

baevid

Chassis Packer
Dec 24, 2020
Yeah I need the actual bracket for the riser, I shipped them back the one that had no threads in the holes already. I'll just wait some more for a response

Reactions: DrHudacris

andrehui09

What's an ITX?
New User
May 13, 2018
Dec 28-31 batch here (black case), just got an email saying my order has been shipped, but I'm under the impression that some of the Dec 1-4 and Nov orders have yet to ship?

moulderine

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Oct 31, 2020
Dec 28-31 batch here (black case), just got an email saying my order has been shipped, but I'm under the impression that some of the Dec 1-4 and Nov orders have yet to ship?
Same here, very pleasntly suprised. I suspect Black cases are moving quicker and hoping not a mistake....

M1ghtyMau5

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Sep 13, 2020

I was originally Dec 1-4, Black/Silver then changed to Titanium. I just got a tracking number as well

OdinsPlayground

Efficiency Noob
Sep 4, 2020
I was originally Dec 1-4, Black/Silver then changed to Titanium. I just got a tracking number as well
Yes, I would like to know what's going on. I have a silver from Dec 1-4 batch. Still waiting on shipping. Is it because of color? If I could change to Titanium to have to shipped right away, I wouldn't hesitate for a second.

MaZo

Average Stuffer
Dec 6, 2020
Yes, I would like to know what's going on. I have a silver from Dec 1-4 batch. Still waiting on shipping. Is it because of color? If I could change to Titanium to have to shipped right away, I wouldn't hesitate for a second.
I was in the 1-4 Dec batch and also changed to titanium but have yet to receive a shipping confirmation.

zz492

Chassis Packer
Dec 11, 2020
Dec 1-4 E-white changed to silver yet no shipping update.

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
For everybody that has a M2426; there's now a shield available for it. I've ordered one because I can't stand the white leds.
Don't know what it will look like yet though.

JDuval

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Dec 8, 2020
For everybody that has a M2426; there's now a shield available for it. I've ordered one because I can't stand the white leds.
Don't know what it will look like yet though.
Good find, that's going to tidy up some builds, mine included.

Reactions: PKAWA

m0lly

Chassis Packer
Nov 29, 2018
My order was part of the Dec 1-4 E-White Batch. I got shipping originally but without a tracking number so my order status changed back to received. I emailed to switch to the new Titanium color and got refunded the difference in USD. Yesterday night I received an email with a shipping update and a tracking number that has movement already. Wasn't expecting Titanium to go out this quick.

LJS

Cable Smoosher
Feb 17, 2020
If the 2.5 gpu slot parts attach to the formd t1 2.0, how much air cooler height will be possible? I hope to use noctua l12 ghost edition and 2.5 slot gpu at the formd t1 :)

Van0

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 29, 2019
If the 2.5 gpu slot parts attach to the formd t1 2.0, how much air cooler height will be possible? I hope to use noctua l12 ghost edition and 2.5 slot gpu at the formd t1 :)
you should have 60mm height available as 2-slot and 3-slot are 70mm and 50mm, respectively.