Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

More GPU Slot Options for T1?

• Total voters

TutorialIsland

Average Stuffer
Mar 19, 2020
We don't know, that's the real problem.

We have targets for mid Jan, mid Feb, but achievable or not depends more on Covid-19 restriction and capacity, and neither we have control.
I understand discontinuing the product to make way for v2, but how long out will the buffer be given, especially in light of the recent issues. Of course the worry being that a lot of us receiving our product in Q1 will likely have a few situations of our own that may end up needing minor parts, so I’m just curious as to when the full discontinuation will be to assure a sound product in the hands of those purchases in line.

Last edited:

PKAWA

Airflow Optimizer
May 27, 2020
Sounds to me like he needs the bracket. Prob the same guy that had no thread in the screw holes of his bracket but I might be totally wrong.

Reactions: DrHudacris

baevid

Efficiency Noob
Dec 24, 2020
Yeah I need the actual bracket for the riser, I shipped them back the one that had no threads in the holes already. I'll just wait some more for a response

Reactions: DrHudacris

andrehui09

What's an ITX?
New User
May 13, 2018
Dec 28-31 batch here (black case), just got an email saying my order has been shipped, but I'm under the impression that some of the Dec 1-4 and Nov orders have yet to ship?

moulderine

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Oct 31, 2020
Dec 28-31 batch here (black case), just got an email saying my order has been shipped, but I'm under the impression that some of the Dec 1-4 and Nov orders have yet to ship?
Same here, very pleasntly suprised. I suspect Black cases are moving quicker and hoping not a mistake....

M1ghtyMau5

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Sep 13, 2020

I was originally Dec 1-4, Black/Silver then changed to Titanium. I just got a tracking number as well

OdinsPlayground

Efficiency Noob
Sep 4, 2020
I was originally Dec 1-4, Black/Silver then changed to Titanium. I just got a tracking number as well
Yes, I would like to know what's going on. I have a silver from Dec 1-4 batch. Still waiting on shipping. Is it because of color? If I could change to Titanium to have to shipped right away, I wouldn't hesitate for a second.

MaZo

Trash Compacter
Dec 6, 2020
Yes, I would like to know what's going on. I have a silver from Dec 1-4 batch. Still waiting on shipping. Is it because of color? If I could change to Titanium to have to shipped right away, I wouldn't hesitate for a second.
I was in the 1-4 Dec batch and also changed to titanium but have yet to receive a shipping confirmation.

zz492

Cable Smoosher
Dec 11, 2020
Dec 1-4 E-white changed to silver yet no shipping update.

PKAWA

Airflow Optimizer
May 27, 2020
For everybody that has a M2426; there's now a shield available for it. I've ordered one because I can't stand the white leds.
Don't know what it will look like yet though.

m0lly

Chassis Packer
Nov 29, 2018
My order was part of the Dec 1-4 E-White Batch. I got shipping originally but without a tracking number so my order status changed back to received. I emailed to switch to the new Titanium color and got refunded the difference in USD. Yesterday night I received an email with a shipping update and a tracking number that has movement already. Wasn't expecting Titanium to go out this quick.

stanleyguan

Average Stuffer
Jun 18, 2020
In case anyone is interested in the Hanjiang 17mm radiator, I bought another two with black fins. Both of them leaked! I was able to fix them but they asked me to not talk about it. Of course I’m going to talk about it. They really need to do a 3-min leak test before they ship.