Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

dream3

Average Stuffer
Apr 5, 2019
What are the pros and cons of placing fans below vs above the radiator (not talking about intake/exhaust)? I think Ive heard Linus say once that fans should never be sandwiched between radiator and grills.

rohizzle121

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jul 17, 2020
Here you go

Here you go

Right now The 92mm is held by double sided tape as this is just a test fit (hence the missing screws). Will think of something more permanent when the build is finalized.

For the specs same thing this is just a test fit with my current build (R5 3600 + 1080Ti) but the plan is to upgrade to R9 4900 and RTX 3090/6900XT whenever possible.

Also, I'll prob add a vinyl cover on the flipped corsair logo it's triggering me lol

I have tried for 30 min, but with my H60, i was not able to achieve this to fit. The tubing from the rad wont let me get it low enough I think? I even tried removing the PSU bracket. Its due to the rounded edge at the top At least I’m pretty sure. Just posting for someone else in the future wanting to do this. Back to just one single 25mm for me!

Goatee

King of Cable Management
Jun 22, 2018
Mines cleared UK customs this afternoon, it's getting close! Wasn't even meant to ship until 24th-28th so it's all going pretty smoothly and ahead of schedule thus far
Another T1 Brit. Welcome to the club.

Reactions: F7IN

Polski03

Caliper Novice
Jul 3, 2019
Hey. Tried searching this thread before.

Did anyone try putting/stacking 2 2.5" SATA drives? is there anyway to shove a second 2.5" at all.

According to @Navic's build, only one seems like it.

I was able to fit two between the front panel and and the psu. You'll just need custom sata power cable from pslate or angled sata power cables. No need for double sided tape because it'll be pretty snug in there.

Last edited:

M-jeri

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 20, 2016
I was able to fit two between the front panel and and the psu. You'll just need custom sata power cable from pslate or angled sata power cables. No need for double sided tape because it'll be pretty snug in there.

Oh! This is the ideal situation. Thanks for sharing this picture. :)

Polski03

Caliper Novice
Jul 3, 2019
Oh! This is the ideal situation. Thanks for sharing this picture. :)
Just make sure if you do get the cable from him the little bit of cable that connects the sata connectors should be shortened by a little because mine does go into the second ssd at angle and makes contact with the psu and can potentially loosen when messing around in the case.

Reactions: M-jeri

deeeeeeeeee

Caliper Novice
Aug 21, 2020
@Wahaha360 @gwertheim hi, i have placed an order on the 15th of August, however Google Chrome has wrongly auto-filled my address. I have since contacted the support email provided and replied twice to the order confirmation email to ask for a request to update the address, but I have heard nothing back so far. Please kindly look into this as I would not want my order to be delivered to the wrong address or cancel the order and incur the cancellation fee. Thank you

Reactions: DrHudacris