Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

vusun123

Average Stuffer
Jul 10, 2020
Should be fine especially if you downvolt. OptimumTech is running a very similar configuration in his T1 and it's fine. Fabio is also running a 3950x and a Titan RTX, so you should be fine.
Thanks, will do. But to my knowledge the 10900K is a very power hungry CPU. I’m putting it in my Ghost S1 for now with a 240mm AIO, and the temp is absurb: 100C at stock and that’s only running Cinebench, a -35mV undervolting and LLC 4 and I’m sitting at 91C running Cinebench, not touching any AVX benchmarks yet, so I hope I can get it lower further with a custom loop

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
So just received a text message that my case will be delivered on the 18th.
Which in itself is great news so i'm definitely excited about that because my first case got stuck at customs in China somehow and had to be resend with DHL.
But now DHL wants me to cough up a whopping 51 euro for it in import duties and taxes!

kazuma86

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 12, 2020
Which in itself is great news so i'm definitely excited about that because my first case got stuck at customs in China somehow and had to be resend with DHL.
But now DHL wants me to cough up a whopping 51 euro for it in import duties and taxes!

I'm using DHL from Beijing and tax pay after arrived in my front door. 51 euro is more than quarter of T1 Price. Doesn't that price (tax) is to much?

Reactions: PKAWA

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017

Yeah, international trade involves duties and taxes. I had to pay 27 CDN duties on a pump that I ordered from the states. Nothing can be done.

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
I'm using DHL from Beijing and tax pay after arrived in my front door. 51 euro is more than quarter of T1 Price. Doesn't that price (tax) is to much?
If you ask me it's downright theft but like Gwertheim says nothing can be done so I'm just here complaining haha

Reactions: DrHudacris

alwaysbless

Efficiency Noob
Aug 14, 2020
Hey everyone. Excuse my ignorance but totally new to SFFPCs and this will be my first build and first custom loop. Besides g1/4 fittings what other bits and pieces will I need for my loop. Any extenders or ball valves or things like that?

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
Thanks, I'm sure it checks all the boxes but it's still a quarter of the price on a allready expensive case so that just sucks to deal with.
Especially since they are marked as being aluminum construction parts, I hoped import fees wouldn't be THAT bad.
Anyway, I've just paid them so can't wait for my 300 dollar case to arrive and start building in it!

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
Thanks, will do. But to my knowledge the 10900K is a very power hungry CPU. I’m putting it in my Ghost S1 for now with a 240mm AIO, and the temp is absurb: 100C at stock and that’s only running Cinebench, a -35mV undervolting and LLC 4 and I’m sitting at 91C running Cinebench, not touching any AVX benchmarks yet, so I hope I can get it lower further with a custom loop
Those temps seem really high for just running cinebench on a 240 AIO. Maybe reseat the cooler because if it shoots up to those temps instantly then maybe the cold plate isn't making good contact with the CPU.

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
2020-08-14: Big Batch Preorder Open now!

Sorry we didn't open preorder on time today (9AM PST).

However, we are opening up preorder for the big batch, shipping October to November. Hopefully it's plenty for people that want one :)
Will gunmetal become available too because i see it listed on the site. If so I'd like to order. I think..
Also, good that now shoppify doesn't dictate how you have to do business anymore apparantly

Edit: Nevermind I see I'm an idiot because it will ship in November and you can buy it.

Last edited:

worldtour

Average Stuffer
Jul 24, 2019
I could make good use of this. Did you find it on AliExpress?

Amazon. But the same adapter is available everywhere.

I updated my build to have the small standoffs on the PSU and now I have more space behind so I'm considering adding a 2nd SSD.
It's great that you can add those standoffs without removing anything else from the case.

ciaran clare

Average Stuffer
Jul 28, 2020
Boys.... weve got it.

Just ordered the black T1, came out as £188.16 (+ whatever import taxes are when its shipped). I have too say i was EXTREMELY tempted by the e-white colour option, especially coming from a white NZXT H200, however i was worried about markings and dirt staining it a little more as its like a blank canvas for dirt. I guess now the wait is on for it to arrive.

Reactions: pwnedundies

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
Colors other than black and silver are only available for the November shipping date.
Haha yeah I saw it too once I spend some more time playing with the dates.
I've got some thinking to do, but I will first build the black one and see how I like that.

F7IN

Trash Compacter
Mar 1, 2020
Wow, I'm super glad I managed to get mines ordered before these new big batches since the shipping dates on these are so far away. Very glad to see it becoming more available for everyone else who wants one however.
The one I ordered was meant to ship between August 24th and 28th, but I got an email yesterday (August 13th) saying it had shipped already. No shipping number yet but still I'm amazed at how ahead of schedule it is. I really can't wait for it to arrive.

Reactions: lampree and PKAWA

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
Yes me too, but now at least you can just order one and know when you'll have it. Much better than the weekly rat-race.
Now all i need to think about is if I want to buy the gunmetal case for November.
I will first build in the black one in a couple days but maybe by that date there's more news about the P1 which I'm also excited about.

Reactions: F7IN and DrHudacris

blindphleb

Average Stuffer
Feb 7, 2018
This is really great to see. I have a friend that has been bit by the SFFPC bug. Now I might be able to recommend this case to him if the buying process becomes more accessible. The added colors are great to see too! Great work!