Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Demon Boy Jr

Average Stuffer
Sep 1, 2017
Just about to board my flight back home, but will leave you guys with this for now ?

Thanks @Wahaha360 for letting me shoot ?

also, what happened to the UI here? I could barely find this thread.

Ooooh, so a new potential color option? Looks like the Darker Grey is the dominant in this photo and the light Grey is the sub. I think I like this more.

Reactions: PBJ

Kuzan

Average Stuffer
Oct 15, 2018
btw is that the second prototype or still the first one? Can't tell, but looks gorgeous.

Brude27

Master of Cramming
Jun 21, 2018
I've been a huge fan of this case for a while now, but it occurred to me recently that we haven't ever seen a proper final setup for it... For example, we haven't once seen it with case feet on... I've read that there will be case feet included with purchase, but where are they in the pics? Sure, the case is beautiful without them, but how will it function without them? How much will they change the aesthetics we all drool over? I don't mean to be skeptical, but there's only been one account I can think of where side panels (glass in the instance I'm thinking of) were even attached. I want to see this beautiful case in all its glory... with all of its hardware installed, INCLUDING side panels, AND the case feet. Basically... I want to see what it will REALLY look like on my desk. What do you say @Wahaha360 ? Let's see your creation in all of its glory!

Reactions: Sahaj and Shinken1

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
I've been a huge fan of this case for a while now, but it occurred to me recently that we haven't ever seen a proper final setup for it... For example, we haven't once seen it with case feet on... I've read that there will be case feet included with purchase, but where are they in the pics? Sure, the case is beautiful without them, but how will it function without them? How much will they change the aesthetics we all drool over? I don't mean to be skeptical, but there's only been one account I can think of where side panels (glass in the instance I'm thinking of) were even attached. I want to see this beautiful case in all its glory... with all of its hardware installed, INCLUDING side panels, AND the case feet. Basically... I want to see what it will REALLY look like on my desk. What do you say @Wahaha360 ? Let's see your creation in all of its glory!

We plan to get review units out, SFFLAB page up this month, so the details you need will be there this month.

We don’t have prototype 2 in hand, it’s stuck in transit (Customs).

Anyways, I just landed in Asia a few hours ago, I have a actual camera this time instead of relying on my phone, things should move faster now that I’m at ground zero.

Last edited:

Aviswa

Trash Compacter
May 24, 2019
We plan to get review units out, SFFLAB page up this month, so the details you need will be there this month.

We don’t have prototype 2 in hand, it’s stuck in transit (Customs).

Anyways, I just landed in Asia a few hours ago, I have a actual camera this time instead of relying on my phone, things should move faster now that I’m at ground zero.
Got an estimate for when preorders will be available or still too early to tell?

Reactions: Beardedswede

Aviswa

Trash Compacter
May 24, 2019
Got an estimate for when preorders will be available or still too early to tell?
Too early to tell, depends on how prototype 2 performs and review feedback

Got it. Also, not sure if you missed this question, but was wondering:

When comparing the SidearmD to the Ncase M1, which option would provide the most cooling potential?:
Ncase M1 with U9S (window panel configuration) or Sidearmd with the optimal aio configuration, etc.

I want to potentially use a 3900x when its out, but dont want to use a 240aio config in the Ncase, so wondering if air cooling the cpu in Ncase would provide better results than the sidearmd with aio, or would they be comparable in that situation.

zzmadd

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 18, 2017
@Wahaha360
Sorry it's out of topic a bit.
We need an ATX compact, stunning aluminum case (Mac Pro kind of style)!!!
Wasn't yours a project like that one?
You have the knowledge to do it.
Thanks and sorry to be out of topic here.
?