Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

worldtour

Average Stuffer
Jul 24, 2019
Don’t worry, you will get your package. I understand the excitement, but give it this week at least. Just a suggestion...
It's not about excitement. It's about planning. My apartment building requires me to submit tracking number for expected packages otherwise it gets routed to a warehouse and it's a huge hassle since I do not have a car.

PBJ

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 6, 2019
It's not about excitement. It's about planning. My apartment building requires me to submit tracking number for expected packages otherwise it gets routed to a warehouse and it's a huge hassle since I do not have a car.
Well, sorry I was pretty excited when I was waiting for my T1, so I assumed you were.

For me, it took a few weeks to be delivered. I do not know the circumstances, but someone said on reddit that the tracking will update once it’s on board the freight plane. Don’t take this as a definitive answer since I just don’t know, but global shipping is complicated as you may know and I recommend waiting a few days.

Reactions: worldtour

notbitcoin

Average Stuffer
Aug 3, 2019
If your phone number was attached to the order, then DHL will text you when the package is processed into their system and then again when it is out for delivery (and both texts will contain your tracking #). I'd imagine if you haven't received that text, then DHL doesn't have your package yet, and so it's likely still with the shipping courier waiting for handoff to DHL.

nulio

Trash Compacter
Jan 30, 2020
I'd say it might be something on the code creating the emails. I also got an email with "Tracking number: AwaitingTracking!"

Either the email is being sent too early when there's not yet a tracking code or some mistake somewhere doesn't add the code?

IIRC W360 said he was trying to only send news when the product is shipped (=should already have a tracking code)

Is DHL handling the delivery everywhere or just in some countries?

Killdoc

Trash Compacter
Mar 25, 2020
Maybe Maybe, NO ALPHACOOL???
And Betwenn the GPU and the PSU you can see an Intel 905p connected to the back NVME SSD! ;)

@fabio
I have not seen any other build (might have missed it) where there is an added SSD in the case in this location. How did you get the Intel 950p to stick there? And are you using a NVME to SATA connector cable? I think with this current build you cannot place an SSD behind the front panel (too many cables and wires in the way). Am I wrong?

Last edited:

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
Honestly, it's all been said before! I am also waiting for a tracking number but the cases haven't been moved because they are waiting to be handled and shipped due to covid. When they are you will be notified, so please. Your life does not depend on it.

Reactions: DrHudacris

Polaris1981

Chassis Packer
Apr 19, 2020
For those that are water cooling, what temp sensor are you using and where in the loop is it mounted?

It would help to know your loop order as well.
Going with the AquaComputer Quadro (if I can fit it), although I might get a different temperature sensor like this:

For loop order, doing Rad-->CPU-->GPU-->DC-LT-->Rad, although I don't think the order matters TOO much. But i think this arrangement is going to be the easiest considering the layout.

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
Today was a long day!

THIS is the easiest and effective way to fill the system without a reservoir!
Someone asked this months ago, and in the end, here you go!!

The DDC 1T Plus PMW is incredible quiet!! I stay with this. I love my EKWB 3,1MX but is discontinued, so this is good to know for everyone who want to choose a DDC pump.

@Killdoc I've used just a velcro strap on the back of the PSU, you can see here in the image. In any case, this SSD is 15mm thick, so impossible to place behind the front panel!
And the Optane is connected to the back NVME port with this cable:

Bye, Bye Alphacool!!

@JRey I have the sensor just before the pump, to measure the hottest point (39C on my loop). Everything is run by the QUADRO.

Last edited:

grinny

Caliper Novice
May 18, 2020
I'd say it might be something on the code creating the emails. I also got an email with "Tracking number: AwaitingTracking!"

Either the email is being sent too early when there's not yet a tracking code or some mistake somewhere doesn't add the code?

IIRC W360 said he was trying to only send news when the product is shipped (=should already have a tracking code)

Is DHL handling the delivery everywhere or just in some countries?

I would like to learn about the shipment company too. Is it DHL to every country?

Since I live in Turkey, the best option for us would be Chinese Registered Mail, IMO.

DHL is milking people for money when importing goods :(

JRey

Average Stuffer
Jun 27, 2020
@JRey I have the sensor just before the pump, to measure the hottest point (39C on my loop). Everything is run by the QUADRO.
Awesome, thanks @fabio

How did you end up mounting the DDC? Is is just “floating” with the extension fitting? Or did you mount it to the panel somehow?

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
BTW, We have another 27mm radiator!

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
BTW, We have another 27mm radiator!
I never thought I would see an RGB radiator... but I guess it had to happen at some point.

On another note, I was researching all the stuff I would need for a custom loop and omfgosh it's so expensive. I'll probably have to do it when I upgrade lol

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
I never thought I would see an RGB radiator... but I guess it had to happen at some point.

On another note, I was researching all the stuff I would need for a custom loop and omfgosh it's so expensive. I'll probably have to do it when I upgrade lol
I know! But you have to think that the fittings are "forever", the tubing is cheap, and a good CPU block with a swappable mounting system is "forever" as well. The most expensive part and with less longevity is the GPU block! ?

posure

Trash Compacter
Feb 14, 2020
My T1 v1.1 case order has arrived, thanks @Wahaha360 !

Very excited to put it together. Initially I'll be setting it up with air cooling (3800X + Blackridge w/Noctuas)...but it was too hard to see all of these cool water cooling builds over the past few months, so I'll be transitioning to water cooling in the next few weeks.

Timeline for reference:
- Ordered July 3rd
- Shipped July 20th
- DHL tracking July 24th (estimated July 29th delivery)
- Delivered July 27th (Wisconsin, USA)

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
And here, the system ready!
I am using for both the fans the Noctua Low Noise Adapter and the pump range is between 25% and 45%.
With a 30 minutes Blender test the CPU stays at 69/70C and the coolant temp is 40C (32 in Idle).
In the ASUS board the Chipset reach 70C (With the Gigabyte was 65 MAX).