Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Metroversal

Cable-Tie Ninja
Dec 5, 2017
With these names, I'm glad there won't be branding on the case.
FORMD isn't too bad. If the logo is clean and minimal (like Dan-Cases or Ncase) I wouldn't mind having some branding... at the back of the case!

formdcase.com is available
I think it needs to be more flexible - What if FormD wants to offer other things rather than just cases?

Sh0ckwaveFlash

Average Stuffer
Sep 18, 2019
Update 2020-03-09 : added FormDD (aka FormD Design) to the poll, you can recast your vote if you like it better!

Company Name - FormD
Product - FormD T1

1. FormdD.com (Formd Design)
2. FormdW.com (Formd Works)
3. FormdWorks.com
Use FormD.design and call it perfect? I think it hits the nail on the head along with the most recent company name choice of "FormD" (or even FormD Design) and product name of "FormD T1".

Last edited:
Reactions: Brude27 and F7IN

Goatee

King of Cable Management
Jun 22, 2018
My minimalist cables arrived, ready for the case:

Proflucifer

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 13, 2020
Can we use the fractal design Celsius pump in the sidearmd t1? Fractals website says that it's a pwm pump that uses standard g1/4 fittings and it says that you should be able to upgrade it easily.

posure

Trash Compacter
Feb 14, 2020
While it's helpful to have an obvious `.com`, these days the average user is just going to Google it instead of typing it in. The domain doesn't matter as much as it used to.

Reactions: Sh0ckwaveFlash

tyen

Trash Compacter
Dec 17, 2018
The parts are together! Here's a quick snap of it on top of my Louqe Ghost S1.

Aside from a few issues with the orientation of the struts and which size screws to use, it was a very enjoyable process putting it together.
There has clearly a lot of thought and care put into the stages in which you put together the parts. Little inset screw holes, smooth joinery, and even the order in which you pull the trays out of the box it came in was very nice.

OptimumTech's video was very helpful in putting it together.

Nice one @Wahaha360 !

I will be tinkering with it tonight and planning out how exactly I'll be setting mine up.

Last edited:

itsmichael

Trash Compacter
Jan 26, 2020
The parts are together! Here's a quick snap of it on top of my Louqe Ghost S1.

Aside from a few issues with the orientation of the struts and which size screws to use, it was a very enjoyable process putting it together.
There has clearly a lot of thought and care put into the stages in which you put together the parts. Little inset screw holes, smooth joinery, and even the order in which you pull the trays out of the box it came in was very nice.

OptimumTech's video () was very helpful in putting it together.

Nice one @Wahaha360 !

I will be tinkering with it tonight and planning out how exactly I'll be setting mine up.
looks awesome! tell us about your setup, the temps, just everything! what are you planning to do with two high-end sff cases?