Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Metroversal

Cable-Tie Ninja
Dec 5, 2017
Joining the logo design gang! ?

Edit: Adding a "Laser-Cut Friendly" version!

Last edited:

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
The mirrored F and the way the D is styled calls attention to the word “Form” I like it.

On point! Can we get someone to take the mirrored dual F and put it inside of a D to make a more symbolic/abstract short hand logo?

Edit: another idea, how would it look with the trailing D to look like half of the O, echoing the same stylization? It could look more cohesive.

Reactions: PBJ

PBJ

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 6, 2019
Beautiful work my friend! Your designs inspired me to make some more edits to the original batch I sent over. The clean black and white color scheme, plus the mention of making the logo laser-cut friendly is on point. Thanks for the inspiration! :)

The mirrored F logo by Metroversal and this Logo both emphasize the word “Form”. That’s a pretty good concept I think

Edit:Sorry about my two similar posts above

Metroversal

Cable-Tie Ninja
Dec 5, 2017
On point! Can we get someone to take the mirrored dual F and put it inside of a D to make a more symbolic/abstract short hand logo?

Currently in Germany, will add a couple symbols/icons tomorrow when I’ll get back.

Edit: of course I can put the two Fs inside a D, but I’m not sure if that will look good. We’ll see. I’ll still come up with something ?

Last edited:

tyen

Trash Compacter
Dec 17, 2018
Would a Corsair H70 fit above the PSU?
The radiator is 27mm tall. Is there clearance in that gap for the radiator and a 25mm fan?