FormD T1 - 9.5L with UNLIMITED space!! - 3950X+64GB Ram+2GPUs - TITAN V FULL watercooled+TITAN RTX!! Fill the void 2.0

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
Apr 6, 2016
Doesn't the titan v come as a 2 slot card? Even with the water cooling thingy on the bracket is gonna take up 2 slots isn't it? Did u cut it or something?
Yes it’s a 2 slots card but the Titan V has all the ports in 1 row. The EKWB Block has included the 1 slot bracket to replace the original if needed. Like the 10X0 Series of Nvidia.

Last edited:

Proflucifer

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 13, 2020
Yes it’s a 2 slots card but the Titan V has all the ports in 1 row. The EKWB Block has included the 1 slot bracket to replace the original if needed. Like the 10X0 Series of Nvidia.
Wait you can remove that thing? Ok thx.

Also, if your wondering about game benchmarks some games have built in benchmarks like r6s and csgo while others just require you to play them.

paulesko

Master of Cramming
Jul 31, 2019
ekwb blocks usually comes with 1 slot bracket. my 5700 xt block came with it. Its very very conveniento for these things.

Reactions: fabio

intothemild

Case Bender
New User
Apr 11, 2020
Amazing build Fabio!

Quick question about the DDC pump+res in the Louqe Ghost... it looks like you might have cut the metal bit between the PSU and the GPU so that the Pump+res could fit..

Is that right? Can you share pictures?

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
Apr 6, 2016
Amazing build Fabio!

Quick question about the DDC pump+res in the Louqe Ghost... it looks like you might have cut the metal bit between the PSU and the GPU so that the Pump+res could fit..

Is that right? Can you share pictures?
Thanks!

But, In the Ghost is a DC-LT combo, only 40mm wide!

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
Apr 6, 2016
ohh I thought in the photo it’s the DDC pump/res

I’m curious. Think you could have fit the DDC in there?
In the Ghost is impossible apart from cutting the metal sheet like you were thinking before.

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
Apr 6, 2016
Wait you can remove that thing? Ok thx.

Also, if your wondering about game benchmarks some games have built in benchmarks like r6s and csgo while others just require you to play them.
So, just spent 3 hours continuously with Resident Evil 3, everything at MAX with the TItan RTX.

The GPU reached max 83C, the CPU 76C and the Chipset 75C.

I have no clue how to Interpret this number, though. Next time I play on the Titan V under water.

Reactions: bricemx

Gerold

Cable-Tie Ninja
Mar 19, 2020
www.instagram.com
is there a way to easy make the titan rtx a one slot card?
Just asking because you said you probably want to swap the titan v. :)

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
Apr 6, 2016
is there a way to easy make the titan rtx a one slot card?
Just asking because you said you probably want to swap the titan v. :)
Well, the easy way is just to CUT the top Display Port. :) BUT, I will try first to buy a 2080 TI and NVlink them. I don’t need sli, maybe it works and I can have both of the VRAM merged in 1 if needed? Still exploring it!

EVGA and ASUS have the Blower 20X0 series without the top Display port, so will be super easy to have them 1 slot!

Reactions: Gerold

Gerold

Cable-Tie Ninja
Mar 19, 2020
www.instagram.com
Well, the easy way is just to CUT the top Display Port. :) BUT, I will try first to buy a 2080 TI and NVlink them. I don’t need sli, maybe it works and I can have both of the VRAM merged in 1 if needed? Still exploring it!

EVGA and ASUS have the Blower 20X0 series without the top Display port, so will be super easy to have them 1 slot!
ah yea true, forgot about those :)
Keep exploring man, I'm really interest in this as well as I'm doing quite a bit 3D rendering.

I think that you will not succeed by many criteria. Start thinking about cooling and don't bother people with all sorts of rubbish.

These cards have different memory bits -
don't lie to people
what is your goal dude?!
First and foremost what is this guy even testing? 2x Titan RTX, 2x 2080 TI or Titan RTX + 2080 TI?!
Second the video shows a game played in 8k resolution - do you know someone with an 8k screen? I don't.
Third the cards were overclocked by the tester for what reason exactly?
Also the video says it worked fine when gaming, but the recording didn't work with GFE.
Then there are comments below reporting it works just fine with the 2080 TI, seems there is something wrong with the testers setup.

You know there are some people who don't care about high fps in games, like this build of fabio for instance.
It's not meant for gaming in the first place.
So what's your point here?

Last edited:

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
Apr 6, 2016
I think that you will not succeed by many criteria. Start thinking about cooling and don't bother people with all sorts of rubbish.

These cards have different memory bits -
don't lie to people
Here the proof that you're wrong.

This guy just connected through NVlink the Titan RTX and the 2080 TI, and the connection worked. without SLI.
He is using the GPUs in Linux Ubuntu. I want to see if I can obtain the same in Windows.

BTW, what the hell are you so mean?? Don't see any reason, so take it easy.

My system is cool enough for my needs, I don't need to be in the charts.

This is a system that is help me to have my job done and get paid. It's a real system for production.