Discussion ENP-7660B from SFFTEC

Vaderator

Average Stuffer
Bronze Supporter
Aug 7, 2017
I’ve received mine as well - ordered Aug 2020, case and power supply.

will not be able to power up the supply until I can get my hands on an Evga 3080.

• Love
Reactions: kojimagtr

63holden

Chassis Packer
May 19, 2020
As mentioned before I've received mine , I ordered it May 2020 but it does not look like the website is being updated
I just checked out of curiosity and my order is still showing awaiting fulfilment even though I have received it

Instran0

Master of Cramming
May 31, 2017
will not be able to power up the supply until I can get my hands on an Evga 3080.

please note that when i mention an approximate of SFFTEC's customer satisfaction % ,as being about a 20-80 split in the negative, i'm also counting people who got it, but complained that it was noisy.

so if you've never powered it on, or never used power above 300W, then you wouldn't know if its noisy or not.

we would need to wait for tests above 300W, before we issue a mea culpa to SFFTEC.

kojimagtr

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Apr 24, 2020
As mentioned before I've received mine , I ordered it May 2020 but it does not look like the website is being updated
I just checked out of curiosity and my order is still showing awaiting fulfilment even though I have received it
When you say that you "checked", where are you checking? A tracking number or something?

Vaderator

Average Stuffer
Bronze Supporter
Aug 7, 2017
so if you've never powered it on, or never used power above 300W, then you wouldn't know if its noisy or not.
Yep that’s why I said I can’t test the psu specifically.

but at this point, I think the more pressing issue is if people actually receive their orders.

Last edited:

Instran0

Master of Cramming
May 31, 2017
Someone on Reddit ordered his in September and got it in just three weeks... What's going on :(

if you remember the previous SFFTEC thread, probably this :

please keep in mind that if SFFTEC actually sends everyone their orders, or refunds everyone's orders, then there will be no profit left over.

which makes no sense for him.

only if SFFTEC keeps about half of the money, does he make a profit.

Derlanger

Efficiency Noob
Nov 22, 2019
Same, ordered in February and he hasn't replied to any email since June. This is crazy. Should've got the paypal refund when I could.

Tubbee

What's an ITX?
New User
Jan 16, 2019
I totally forgot about this psu i ordered i won't lie. Then i check my email as i normally do daily and i see this from SFFtech.
"Ps: Jan 8 is just my final "safe prevision", but I believe you should receive it by the end of this month already. Let's hope, regards"
I got this email on the 14th at 1:56 pm CST. I ordered this thing on February 22nd 2020. Safe to say it's taken awhile.

Reactions: vidsgame and Phuncz

morj

Airflow Optimizer
Bronze Supporter
Feb 11, 2020
I totally forgot about this psu i ordered i won't lie. Then i check my email as i normally do daily and i see this from SFFtech.
"Ps: Jan 8 is just my final "safe prevision", but I believe you should receive it by the end of this month already. Let's hope, regards"
I got this email on the 14th at 1:56 pm CST. I ordered this thing on February 22nd 2020. Safe to say it's taken awhile.

So, have you received your PSU?