Selling DSE Breathe v1 Black itx case, S4 Mini Classic Silver

***EDITED FEB 26***
Selling 2 itx cases:

1. S4 Mini Classic Silver w/power button and included pcie ribbon cable. $200
  2. DSE Breath Case in Black (manufactured by sliger) with pcie ribbon cable. Its the first batch (1 of only 10 believe) , it is not the 2nd batch version. Has tiny manufacturing mark from powder coat in the back, otherwise case is great condition. $120

Timestamps:

All prices are before shipping and handling, etc. Cash or paypal only. Please feel free to make offers, I will put people who are local and of convenience in priority. Pm/comment me asap, thanks!

Last edited:

SilverJS

Airflow Optimizer
Feb 8, 2018
I don't know enough about the used S4 market to comment pertinently, so please consider this an honest question : is that really the kind of price one can expect to pay for a used S4?

Seems to me I can go and order a brand new one with power button for 232 off Josh's web site. (Understand I'll receive OP's faster at my door, though.) Or do the Classics command a premium?

Again, not trying to price police, just asking.

eme

Trash Compacter
May 14, 2017
It's totally different case.

Classic is smaller, thick alunium bezel gives premium feel and look and is/was limited production.

Skyreach is a mass production version. Little bigger and few more tweaks, easier to work with.

Where is this case located?

RenG

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jul 17, 2016
I don't know enough about the used S4 market to comment pertinently, so please consider this an honest question : is that really the kind of price one can expect to pay for a used S4?

Seems to me I can go and order a brand new one with power button for 232 off Josh's web site. (Understand I'll receive OP's faster at my door, though.) Or do the Classics command a premium?

$200-$250 is a fair price imho (depends on the condition and finish). Some of the S4M-C are powdercoated compared to the later models. S4M-C is not a production case anymore, unlike skyreach (aka S4M). If you want a smaller case + that luxurious build quality, you have to buy from other users or wait for Josh to release once in a while.

gunpalcyril

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
Aug 7, 2016

This is the classic version, and at the time, ~$250 was what I had paid for this unit straight from NFC shop. I'm not price gouging, just trying to get back what I paid for it, which I think is fair given this is a niche case to begin with.

Also, what constitutes a premium itx case as being "used." Scratches? Dents? Time? Or simply because it is 2nd hand? I don't see why I should devalue the case simply because its 2nd hand, I keep it in excellent condition, and take care of everything I own very well, and a case doesn't wear down over use and time lol.

Reactions: Nanook

gunpalcyril

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
Aug 7, 2016
It's totally different case.

Classic is smaller, thick alunium bezel gives premium feel and look and is/was limited production.

Skyreach is a mass production version. Little bigger and few more tweaks, easier to work with.

Where is this case located?
Located in California, in and around bay area.