Selling My Feb08 Sale Post (S4 mini Classic, HTC Vive, etc.)

Hi all, got some stuff to sell, feel free to comment and pm me for more information, I'm open to offers.

I've done a couple of sale posts here, as well as in r/hardwareswap. I've included a timestamp below as well.

1. HTC Vive + deluxe audio strap: Excellent condition, comes with tripods and vr cover leather mask, could use the money for school supplies. $500
  2. Quadro p600 workstation gpu: $130
  3. S4 Mini Classic Silver + siflex riser + zalman CNPS2X itx cooler: Looking to sell as bundle, open to trades or around $275
  4. HDPLEX 160 converter + HDPLEX 160W internal psu: $70 ***The psu plug has been modified into a single slot bracket, much like KMPKT's "Orangulan" brickless build: https://smallformfactor.net/forum/threads/nfc-s4-mini-77-orangulan-brickless-s4.812/

As you can guess, most of this parts sale was part of a "brickless" S4 Mini build that I don't use anymore. Open to offers, located in California. PM me asap!

Here is the timestamp:
***UPDATE: Vive, and hdplex have sold. S4 mini and quadro gpu is still available. Pm me your offers!

***UPDATE #2: I've been busy and away from home as of late, so I'm going to put this sale post on hold until my schedule frees up.

Last edited:

VegetableStu

Shrink Ray Wielder
Aug 18, 2016
what's in front on the vive? o_o

EDIT: because if it is what I think it is you might want to see if you should sell that separate (or hold it for the moment, although if it's last gen I might remember it might have EOL'd)

Last edited: