dancase a4 v4 upcomming build, help

Plaklijm

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Jun 18, 2019
Hey guys,
im planning on building my new pc in the dancase a4 v4, but I have a few questions before i dive in and buy everything.
1. Can you mount the asetek 92mm aio in the back, and a 92 mm fan in the front under the mb? because i want to buy a ryzen 3000 cpu, and people recommend cooling for the vrm and the chipset, and it just lowers the overal temps, and if it fits, do i mount it as a outlet or an intake, because i want the aio as intake with pull.
2. I think it fits, but can you mount a ssd at the front, and because the underside of the case is filled with fans, can you mount a ssd anywhere else in the case? because i saw a top ssd mount, but where is this mount, and does it fit?
3. and just in case, does the gigabyte geforce rtx 2070 gaming oc fit?

hope you guys have the answers for these questions!

Tashi

Trash Compacter
Jun 15, 2019
1. You can mount the AIO in the front, under the PSU. and you can also fit a fan under the motherboard. Both fan under motherboard and AIO fan should be pulling air from under the case.
2. You can mount a single 2.5" drive in the front of the case. You can see the images of this build to see where the 2.5" SSD goes.
3. The Dan A4 supports dual slot GPUs with length up to 295mm. Check the dimensions of the card you are interested in.

Reactions: Plaklijm

Plaklijm

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Jun 18, 2019
1. You can mount the AIO in the front, under the PSU. and you can also fit a fan under the motherboard. Both fan under motherboard and AIO fan should be pulling air from under the case.
2. You can mount a single 2.5" drive in the front of the case. You can see the images of this build to see where the 2.5" SSD goes.
3. The Dan A4 supports dual slot GPUs with length up to 295mm. Check the dimensions of the card you are interested in.
thank you very much, but how about the ssd top mount? and can the aio and fan both fit next to each other?

magleby

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jul 3, 2019
thank you very much, but how about the ssd top mount? and can the aio and fan both fit next to each other?
The AIO radiator with a fan will be mounted under the PSU and next to that (under the motherboard) a second 92mm fan be mounted. Is that what you're asking about?

jakkuftw

Chassis Packer
Apr 16, 2019
I do not recommend use any of 2,5" ssd. Because you need to connect sata power cable to psu, because of that one of the AIO pipe will be little bend on the side... Today I had worked on that for about 3 hours to fit SF600 Platinum cables..