DAN C4-SFX

BRSxIgnition

Master of Cramming
Mar 15, 2020
Just want to say, I love my v1 and I'm glad that revisions are happening quickly! I don't have any complaints, in fact I prefer the styling of the v1, but my other ITX pc is an M1 v6.1. Updates happen all the time, and I can totally understand why Dan doesn't want to make another round of v1s.
Which does remind me, I need to look at the Jake custom wood panels.
Jake may not be making the Walnut top panels due to the limited first run of the C4v1.

Krypteks

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jun 14, 2023
OCUK have posted on the forum about this. As of last night they said that they were due to receive 133 cases and had 127 pre-orders so you *should* be reasonably confident if you've paid for one that it will be in the next batch to be sent. The page to order the case was removed 2 days ago though, so I assume they're keeping a few back for contingency.
can you like me the forum i cant find it?
thankyou in advance

Baka

Average Stuffer
Aug 5, 2022
Wasn't my intention to be dramatic. The link wasn't up last night and he'd advised me via DM he wasn't sure if he'd be making them.
No worries. Just giving you a hard time and apologies ☺️. He mentioned July for me but I'm pretty sure this was Jake's reaction as soon as he heard that everything sold out from a successful product launch until next year.
Dax Shepard Money GIF

Last edited:
Reactions: BRSxIgnition

Covuk

Average Stuffer
Jun 13, 2023
Just a thought - how are the new Noctua offset mounting plates for AM5 going to work with the C4-SFX? They move it 7mm "South" - has anybody tried it yet??

Founti

Efficiency Noob
Jun 14, 2023
For real, I was looking at the link. If he's not making them, he needs to not have that page up.
Besides, who orders walnut with silver? Cherry is the only choice.
you think so? i cant really decide which wood option to choose ... at first i thought of maple ..then cherry... but even walnut might look nice (for a silver c4 ;) )

Albatross1486

SFF Lingo Aficionado
May 9, 2023
you think so? i cant really decide which wood option to choose ... at first i thought of maple ..then cherry... but even walnut might look nice (for a silver c4 ;) )
They probably would all look nice, but I'm of the opinion that cherry and silver is a timeless pairing.

Reactions: Founti

scaba

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Nov 26, 2019
@dondan when you doing the v2 interior design is it on the list to make a side bracket for the fans/radiator compatible with all screw holes of the 240mm size?
And if it's going to be able to purchase that for the v1 as well separately?

Will-I-Am

What's an ITX?
New User
Jun 14, 2023
My plan was to release renderings of it after I am done with CAD. Here is a preview picture of my concept drawing to show you how the v2 will look like. The dimensions are 166 x 256 x 342 (w x h x l)
That looks amazing. If my C4 does arrive I might have to upgrade to the v2 regardless

Deathegg

Cable Smoosher
Apr 8, 2023
I really love my C4 tbh.
Regarding that Revision Topic going on right now.. i mean.. its not the first dan case. and it was always like that ...due to the fact that its made my lian li in production runs. there will always be some kind of improvement from version to version.
I dont feel like a beta tester... and if the changes made are useful for me.. i will buy the new rev then.

I just have one question ... i do use a 4090 FE in my system with a corsair pro cable for the 12VHPWR. The bend is ok.. but the cables do touch the side panel.. i wanted to use maybe a cablemod adapter ... the 90 degree is to thick afaik .. did someone use the 180 degree version or maybe the 90 degree version ?!

If someone wants some ARGB in his C4 ... Jonsbo HF1415 Slim work out pretty fine tbh ... and the rgb looks good through the holes of the top and sidepanel

I noticed there is still gap between the 140mm fans. Any possibility to fit Silverstone Shark Force 160 instead?

Deathegg

Cable Smoosher
Apr 8, 2023
don’t think that there is enough room for it and you‘ll be able to mount it.

can check later if there is enough space
Thanks for checking. While it has 140mm mounting holes, the size is still 160mm, hence I figured the gap in the middle will need to be 40mm to be able to fit 2 of them.

DaHans

Average Stuffer
May 11, 2018
While I could save some millimeters in the length I will add them to the height and shift the motherboard 5mm lower to fit also mATX next to ITX in the v2
I like the new design. So 244x244mm 4 slot matx boards or only smaller sized matx boards?