Stalled Custom_MOD MINI

Flybird

Chassis Packer
Aug 4, 2017
now. I have two choices on RAM.
-Corsair vengeance
-G.skill ripjaws4

Do you guys have any other good recommendations? I like the G.skill TridentZ rgb very much.but it up to 47mm. can't fit the case.

Reactions: seto

Revenant

Christopher Moine - Senior Editor SFF.N
Revenant Tech
SFFn Staff
Apr 21, 2017
I am happy to report that I got my case today!

...but...

I'm sad to report that the shipping agency used it as a stool and damaged it pretty bad. Aside from the bent frame and side panels, it looks cool ^_^

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Jan 19, 2017
I am happy to report that I got my case today!

...but...

I'm sad to report that the shipping agency used it as a stool and damaged it pretty bad. Aside from the bent frame and side panels, it looks cool ^_^
are you fucking kidding me?
dude, Id be raising hell with the shipping agency
I won't take receipt if they decide to pull that shit with mine

Last edited:
Reactions: Biowarejak

sergiiua

The builder of unique cases ...
Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
I picked mine up today since I missed the delivery yesterday.

First impressions -- the case looks pretty good. I didn't expect the case to be as light as it is with it being metal and all. The finish on the case seems decent as well. However, I'm a little disappointed in some of the details. The main perpetrator is the PSU cut-out. It looks hacked together even though other cases don't have this problem. I asked Sergii to extend the original case so that the volume was 3.96L and it was changed to 4.16L without communicating any of the details to me (this isn't so bad but this information can change someone's opinion on whether they still want the case or not). I thought I ordered a black case, but it's white? I'm probably just an idiot and ordered white somehow but for future purchases, it would be wise to include some kind of invoice with all of the customizations. Lastly, it feelsbad knowing that I paid extra for a custom length case that Sergii now offers as a normal priced case. I hope this post doesn't come across as too whiny as I'm still incredibly thankful. Cheers.
good advice! Now I will definitely add all the information about orders to the account. I'm sorry that it happened with color, maybe it was my fault.

Revenant

Revenant Tech
SFFn Staff
Apr 21, 2017
Good news everyone! The metal the case is made out of was maliable enough to allow me to get it perfectly straight again using nothing but my hands, a shelf, and a hardback Star Wars book. Looks great now. I'll post a before and after pic.

Sergiiua responded to my issue very quickly.

Now I just have to wait for Coffeelake to Launch...

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Jan 19, 2017
Good news everyone! The metal the case is made out of was maliable enough to allow me to get it perfectly straight again using nothing but my hands, a shelf, and a hardback Star Wars book. Looks great now. I'll post a before and after pic.

Sergiiua responded to my issue very quickly.

Now I just have to wait for Coffeelake to Launch...
That's good news, I was afraid it wasn't going to be fixable but then again I can't imagine it could have been too badly bent to the point of no return unless you know it got ran over by a car then thatd have been bad news

Revenant

Revenant Tech
SFFn Staff
Apr 21, 2017
Ok... all the toils of international shipping aside, I'm very very impressed with this case. Keeping in mind that this is a small batch local manufacturer and not Lian Li, I would say it's got very good build quality. The matte black is textured, which I like. The hex cut outs look great in person, and the panels are all a good fit. I've shown it to a few people who were very impressed.

Can't wait to build a rocking system in it.

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Jan 19, 2017
Ok... all the toils of international shipping aside, I'm very very impressed with this case. Keeping in mind that this is a small batch local manufacturer and not Lian Li, I would say it's got very good build quality. The matte black is textured, which I like. The hex cut outs look great in person, and the panels are all a good fit. I've shown it to a few people who were very impressed.

I demand pictures!

Flybird

Chassis Packer
Aug 4, 2017

hope your case will be fixed.because i send an order for two case today. i hope the shipping will be fine.i want to know you are the special or many people in this case.i don't want the case be a pile of scrap iro.

Revenant

Revenant Tech
SFFn Staff
Apr 21, 2017
hope your case will be fixed.because i send an order for two case today. i hope the shipping will be fine.i want to know you are the special or many people in this case.i don't want the case be a pile of scrap iro.

I was able to bend it back. Looks perfect now. I think mine was a freak accident.

Reactions: W1NN1NG

sergiiua

Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
Do you mean Batch 6? Because Batch 5 was supposed to be shipped 14 days ago. If you mean 5, then i see a worrisome trend with each batch never getting shipped on time. Batch 4 was also overtime...
I do everything possible to send on time. I hope soon we will establish production.

Reactions: Biowarejak

sergiiua

Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
Hardness in revision 4 is even greater! Also we removed 4 fixing screws from the front cover. All types of ventilation openings were revised and improved. Pariah 6 will receive a new revision 4. It seems that we will not be on time. Please excuse me.

CASE MINI itx 3.48L rev.4
Specs:
- Volume: 3.48L (102mm x 180mm x 190mm)
- Weight 0.7kg
- GPU: length <185mm, height <132mm (Giga 1070 Mini and MSI 1070 Aero ITX compatible)
- CPU Cooler: up to 39mm (Noctua L9i recommended)
- RAM: up to 42 mm