Selling Components after video shooting

Currency
USD
Payment Methods
  1. Cash
  2. PayPal
  3. Trade In
Delivery Method
  1. Postal Service (e.g. USPS, Canada Post, etc.)
Last edited:

psycho88

Average Stuffer
Jan 18, 2017
I love to see this little case,
wish there will be the sfx/sfx L psu version for this case
i love the layout of the components

sergiiua

The builder of unique cases ...
Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
I love to see this little case,
wish there will be the sfx/sfx L psu version for this case
i love the layout of the components
we can make such a case for you. At the bottom, place the PSU SFX. The dimensions of the case will be 130mm width 255mm height. The length can be left 190mm or increased to the required length.

psycho88

Average Stuffer
Jan 18, 2017
we can make such a case for you. At the bottom, place the PSU SFX. The dimensions of the case will be 130mm width 255mm height. The length can be left 190mm or increased to the required length.

that would be great, I will order this case for my 2nd rig,
I've just sent you an email (to gmail) regarding the custom itx case
thanks

jØrd

S̳C̳S̳I̳ ̳f̳o̳r̳ ̳l̳i̳f̳e̳
sudocide.dev
SFFn Staff
Gold Supporter
LOSIAS
Jul 19, 2015
I've just sent you an email (to gmail) regarding the custom itx case

C'mon guys, read the rules thread. Also, for badged vendors there is the vendor marketplace which may be a better location for this.

If two parties decide they are interested in transacting with one another, they must use SFF Forum's private messaging functionality for communication between each other to negotiate and decide upon terms (SFF Forum respects user privacy, and cannot see these exchanges unless we are invited to the conversation, or a participant reports the conversation to us - we require communication within the forum so that rule violations can be reported and appropriately dealt with).

jukbo

Cable Smoosher
Jan 5, 2018
There are 9.5mm, 12.5mm and also 15mm 2.5HDD. 15mm (also known as z-height drives) like the Seagate ST5000LM000 I have, can store up to 5 TB in a 2.5 HDD format. It would be great if the case at least could support one of those HDDs, but for me, is not something mandatory. That just would be a cool feature. SIZE (smallest as possible for a typical Cofee Lake 2018 build: Corsair H100i V2 AiO + ITX GPU Zotac 1080ti mini + AsRock Fata1ity Z370 Gaming AC ITX motherboard + Samsung Evo 960 Pro 1 TB NVM SSD + Silverstone standard SFX PSU) is what matters to me!

Reactions: sergiiua

Eigua

Trash Compacter
Jan 25, 2018
What shipping method do you use and how long does shipping normally take to the USA? Also, what payment methods do you accept?

sraby1

Case Bender
New User
Jul 18, 2017
I have submitted the google form for the case SLIM itx 3.7L rev4.2 option 6, black. Let me know if there is anything else i need to do to proceed..

Reactions: sergiiua

MoarCoffeePlzzz

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Aug 2, 2015
Are these still available? If I buy one today does it ship soon? And what case configuration is in stock? Black with a certain hole pattern?

Last edited:

Nichronos

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 22, 2018
@sergiiua Can you give us a bit more information about that SLIM Prototype 2 case on the order form, i cant seem to find anything about it. Is it the same dimensions as SLIM M1? some pictures would be nice!

element72

Average Stuffer
Oct 7, 2018
can i request front usb ports to the rog mini in stock? and can I request additional side covers and body feet? I really want this case for my first SFF build.

sergiiua

The builder of unique cases ...
Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
can i request front usb ports to the rog mini in stock? and can I request additional side covers and body feet? I really want this case for my first SFF build.
Alas, no. we will not be able to add the USB port to the FX ROGmini 4.5L hull

The legs can be put others without problems.