Selling [USA-AZ][H] Huge Watercooling Sale! (Cables, X99 mobo, Rads, Fans, etc.) [W] Paypal, Money for bills

Hey all!

Selling some stuff as the extra money would really help me out right now. And I decided that I'll wait to do my watercooled build until I can upgrade my current CPU/Mobo/GPU.

I have a few bills due in the next few days so if you see something you like or have any questions post a comment and then shoot me a PM and I'll respond as quickly and completely as I can!

Updated with price drops and availability!

Here's what I've got (Prices excluding shipping and are all OBO):

- Overview Timestamp -

Big Stuff:
  • Gigabyte X99 Designare Mobo - Overall great motherboard with some great features but I've got another X99 mobo I can use while I try and save up money moving forward for going ryzen or threadripper. I've got the original box and all the accessories so it'll come with those as well. This mobo originally went for a bit over $600 when new so I'm hoping for somewhere close to half that if possible but don't be afraid to shoot me an offer - $230 - Timestamps: - SOLD
Custom Cables
  • Custom Sleeved EVGA G2/G3/P2/T2 cables - Originally paid $120 for all these from Ensorurced.net but I switched builds and have literally had these laying on my shelf for probably over a year at this point. I had to steal the original connectors to finish some cable orders but I have the replacements so those will be installed before I ship them. The set includes: 1x 24pin, 2x CPU 8pin, 1x 8+6pin PCIe. I can modify them if you need but it'll take me a few days to do so depending on what you need. - $55 Shipped in USA - Timestamp: - AVAILABLE
Watercooling Stuff:
  • EK-FC1080 GTX Waterblock (nickel/plexi) + EK-FC1080 GTX Backplate (black) - Got these used from another user but never installed them myself. Includes all the pads and screws you need - $90 - Timestamps:
  • EK PE 360mm Rad + screws - Got this from another user but never used. Some minor denting on the fins but shouldn't affect performance. Comes in the original box with the screws. - $40 - Timestamps: - SOLD
  • EK PE 480mm Rad - Got this from another user but didn't use it. Some denting on the fins but that shouldn't affect performance. Don't have the original box. - $55 - Timestamps:
  • 8x Corsair SP120 Performance (PWM) edition Fans - Got these from another user but again, never used them. Only 2 single packs are open but not used and the rest are brand new in box.- $80 - Timestamps: - SOLD
  • Lots of EK Fittings + some Bitspower - Got some new and some from a local user but haven't used them. There are 12x 16mm Elox Black HDC fittings, 2x EK-ACF Black Pass-through fittings, 2x EK logo badges, and 2x Bitspower 20mm black extenders. - $90 - Timestamps: - SOLD
  • 3x EK HDC 12/16mm PETG Tubing packs + insert - Got these new from Performance-PCs but obviously haven't used them - $25 - Timestamps: - SOLD
  • EK Supremacy Evo X99 (nickel/plexi) - As usual, got it from another user but didn't use it. - $50 Shipped in USA - Timestamp: - SOLD
  • Mayhems Pastel UV White coolant concentrate + Deep Red & Emerald Green Dye - Bought these brand new from Performance-PCs but as with everything else I haven't used them yet so the seals are still in place - $30 Shipped in USA - Timestamp: - SOLD
  • PWM DDC Pump - Got it from another user for a potential project but didn't use it since that project is pushed out a few months now - $40 shipped in USA - Timestamp:
Other Stuff:
  • NZXT Hue+ - Bought this brand new and had it installed in my 1st build but 4 re-builds later I haven't installed it again since I was gonna do it with the watercooled build. Selling all that stuff tho so I figured I'd throw this up for grabs as well since I need the money :/ - $42 shipped in USA - Timestamps: SOLD
  • 2x Thrustmaster T.1600M Joysticks - Got these to use with Star Citizen but my setup has changed around a lot and I'm essentially banned from video games in my current living situation so I've only put maybe 3 hours use on them. I do have the original boxes - $85 - Timestamp:
  • Lots of Cat 5e Patch cables - As usual, got these from another user but don't have a use for most of them. Willing to sell in packs of 5 (there is about 30 of them) or can include less if you buy something else. - $10 per 5-pack? - Timestamp:
Again, prices are excluding shipping and I am very open to offers. Will ship anywhere in the continental USA for the Motherboard and larger stuff (+ possibly other places, just ask) and the cables and small stuff to most anyplace (all of USA, Canada, Switzerland, etc.) if you need.

Local deals will get discounts. I am located in Chandler, AZ USA but can likely arrange a meetup most anywhere in the valley.

I have also posted these items on another forum so I will be updating both listings immediately after things are sold.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Reactions: Biowarejak

royalba94

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
AVAENTUM SLEEVING
Apr 2, 2017
Avaentum.com
Really need to sell this motherboard (or a bunch of other stuff) in order to pay a bill I have that is due in the next couple days.

Let me know if you have any questions please!

Last edited:
Reactions: Biowarejak

Biowarejak

Maker of Awesome | User 1615
Platinum Supporter
Mar 6, 2017
Really good haul there, unfortunately none of it suits my needs currently :/ Good luck with selling! Lots of great value here.

Reactions: royalba94

royalba94

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
AVAENTUM SLEEVING
Apr 2, 2017
Avaentum.com
Updated the post and will be adding more stuff in the next 3-4 days once I get the chance, luckily I was able to pick up a small part-time job for a bit to keep things afloat but now that I've got the other stuff sold there is more I don't need :]

Will edit the title, OP, and this post once I've got it updated. Thanks for looking!