Completed Circle Pro - Solid Alu CNCed mini-itx case - 240mm liquid cooling

Boil

SFF Guru
Nov 11, 2015
Good looking, but the layout and structure is not optimal, that why people complain about price.
System will get a lot of dust after short time because of bottom fans blow inside case.

The layout & structure is optimal, FOR THE COMPONENTS IT IS DESIGNED AROUND...

Mini ITX motherboard / Zotac Mini GPUs / SFX PSU / Slim 240 AIO

Please read & comprehend same; there are custom dust filters included with the chassis...

Reactions: Esso and rfarmer

BaK

King of Cable Management
Bronze Supporter
May 17, 2016
Awsome case, gorgeous design with full of ingenious ideas!
Great choice of materials, hidden GPU bracket, disks dock, magnetic panels, push/pull airflow of the whole case... wow!
And well made website on top of that, very pro, congrats!

chyll2

Master of Cramming
Jun 27, 2018
Awsome case, gorgeous design with full of ingenious ideas!
Great choice of materials, hidden GPU bracket, disks dock, magnetic panels, push/pull airflow of the whole case... wow!
And well made website on top of that, very pro, congrats!
You forgot potentially positive airflow with dust filters.

If I got that expendable cash right now, I would buy it and not complain about the price.

RoLexus

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jan 22, 2018
byanh.com
The layout & structure is optimal, FOR THE COMPONENTS IT IS DESIGNED AROUND...

Mini ITX motherboard / Zotac Mini GPUs / SFX PSU / Slim 240 AIO

Please read & comprehend same; there are custom dust filters included with the chassis...
We don't know Zotac should produce RTX 2080 Ti mini or not.
About the structure, there are big solid pieces but in general, it is not solid, the frame include 4 or 5 seperate parts.
About dust fillter it can't stop small dust, I used Jonsbo UMX4 before with same fillter, there a lot of dust if I install the fan that blow inside.

oreg

Chassis Packer
Nov 27, 2017
The limited GPU compatibility is probably the critical factor that keeps me from ordering one of these extremly well manufactured and beautiful cases. I decided to wait for my Louqe Ghost S1 from Kickstarter, although the Circle Pro does look more appeling to me..

Longbow072

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Sep 25, 2018
The limited GPU compatibility is probably the critical factor that keeps me from ordering one of these extremly well manufactured and beautiful cases. I decided to wait for my Louqe Ghost S1 from Kickstarter, although the Circle Pro does look more appeling to me..

Thats the only thing that has me waiting for a Ghost, mainly because of the wider acceptance of AIO's and I can re-use my current full size GPU.

Intrepid_Cosmonaut

Average Stuffer
Sep 26, 2018
Seems my lurking has come to its end. This is the case i have been waiting for and i was most pleased to see it suddenly available for purchase. I have just finished purchasing one now, looking forward to dropping an 8080k and a 1080TI mini into it.

Esso

Cable Smoosher
Nov 23, 2017
I'm curious if the dust concern is from experience or just speculative. From my own experience, intake on the bottom (on a positive air flow setup) with my case on the floor is hands down the best experience I've ever had for dust management. It's what attracted me to this case from the get-go.

From 2011 to present, my FT02 with 3x 140mm fans pushing from the bottom has been running pretty much 24/7. It has lived a live in a few different areas, both carpeted and not, and is well traveled from many LAN parties (regrettably this case is huge and heavy AF). They have a very basic mesh filter which tends to surprise me in terms of effectiveness. I live with multiple cats, kids, and no roomba (yet) - life is busy and we are sometimes clean and sometimes a bit lazy :).

Last year, I swapped an older GPU out for a friend's donor and we couldn't believe the difference between the two. Mine looked near pristine and new compared to the dust-covered donor.

For what it's worth, I wouldn't be concerned with dust at all, this case looks friggen awesome.

side note: I wouldn't complain if some USB headers showed up on a newer revision :).

Last edited:
Reactions: BaK

itxnoob

Cable Smoosher
New User
Aug 9, 2018
Just got mine and I'm blown away. All quality! Can't wait for the 390 chips to come out and get this build started!

Btw would it be possible in the future to buy the metal covers if we bought the glass and vise versa? I'd like the option to mix it up! Thanks so much @CircleTect !! I LOVE THIS THING

img safe

CircleTect

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Circle Studio
May 1, 2017
circlestudio.co
I want to get back to you all individually, but we're completely run off our feet here with all the orders.

We sold out of the first batch sooner than we thought we would. We're selling in batches so we can supervise the assembly on every unit and maintain tight QC.

Anyone who isn't on the list, you can sign up here to be notified when the next batch is available!

Thanks for the support everyone!

Intrepid_Cosmonaut

Average Stuffer
Sep 26, 2018
The stickers are for blocking out any logos you don't want showing on any of your internal components :)

That is excellent, I was wondering where i could get something to block our the rather ugly logo on the recommended Thermaltake CPU cooler.

Picked up all my components today, just waiting on the case to come hopefully Monday. I got what i am almost positive was the last case in stock, as the website went to not available after i checked out. Also picked up that last Zotac 1080ti mini on a clearance special from the zotac retailer in Melbourne that now lists it as EOL.

itxnoob

Cable Smoosher
New User
Aug 9, 2018
That is excellent, I was wondering where i could get something to block our the rather ugly logo on the recommended Thermaltake CPU cooler.

Picked up all my components today, just waiting on the case to come hopefully Monday. I got what i am almost positive was the last case in stock, as the website went to not available after i checked out. Also picked up that last Zotac 1080ti mini on a clearance special from the zotac retailer in Melbourne that now lists it as EOL.

Please post temps/performance and if possible long term after load. Interested in the 1080ti mini as well but worried about heat. What’s your build plan if you don’t mind me asking?

Intrepid_Cosmonaut

Average Stuffer
Sep 26, 2018
Please post temps/performance and if possible long term after load. Interested in the 1080ti mini as well but worried about heat. What’s your build plan if you don’t mind me asking?

No problems, i was planning to post some build images and temp results once it is done. I am expecting the GPU to run a little toasty as the 1080ti mini does at the best of times, however i trust the Noctua fans and the simple airflow path to keep things manageable if not exactly cool.

Build will be as follows, peripherals and monitor are carried over from my current setup.

Main Specs
Case: Circle Studio Circle Pro
CPU: i7 8086K Anniversary Edition (I may delid this depending on how things run)
Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix Z370-I
GPU: ZOTAC GTX 1080 Ti Mini
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16GB) 3200MHz DDR4
PSU: Corsair SF600 Gold 600W + Premium Cable Set
CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Water 3.0 Extreme S (As Recomended By Circle)
Fans: 2 x Noctua NF-P12 (For AIO) 2 x Noctua NF-A12x15 (For Lower Case-Fans)
Boot drive: Samsung 970 PRO 512GB
Software drive: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB
Other/Media drive: Seagate Barracuda 2TB

Monitor: LG 38WK95C-W 38inch Ultrawide
Keyboard: Logitech Craft Wireless Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech MX Master 2S