Looking for people to help make Circle CORE and other Circle Studio projects a reality. People with skills in industrial design, mechanical and electrical engineering, marketing, manufacturing or logistics, and who want to be involved in making truly incredible products, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your work / portfolio.
Hey guys, it's been a while!
Circle CORE is just a concept for now. If there's enough interest, I will take pre-orders to help fund the tooling required to kick this project off.
- 280x30mm radiator up top and 240x30mm radiator at bottom to enable cooling for hot components.
- 3-slot full length GPU support.
- In 2-slot mode, CPU height is enough to support a Barrow CPU water block pump for easy custom loops.
- Whole design is flat-packable for more efficient shipping (I learnt the importance of this when shipping Circle Pro around the world).
- Whole design is relatively lightweight and material efficient.
- Injection moulded PC panels mean the design is scalable and manufacturable at large quantities. That means AVAILABILITY, which is the most significant problem for cases in this community.
- Using injection moulding also means AFFORDABILITY for the end user. When manufacturing Circle Pro, my mission to bring beautifully engineered products to market was put to the test by the unsustainably high manufacturing costs.
- This case concept revolves around the idea of the CORE. The CORE is a standalone sheet metal frame that makes component assembly easy.
- Mesh panels for maximum breathability. Side panels slide in from the top. Top and bottom panels attach magnetically.
- PRICE - $TBA