Completed Circle Pro - Solid Alu CNCed mini-itx case - 240mm liquid cooling

Skarum

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Aug 21, 2018
Looks amazing. Fantastic product, but the price is just too high for me. If money was less of an issue, I'd happily buy it, but in my current situation I'm already stretching my funds by looking at cases like the A4 and Ghost.

MiniMe

Trash Compacter
Nov 25, 2017
@CircleTect Do you have any estimate as to when the next batch will be available? Will the second back also reflect the reduced pricing?
I've had a look through the compatibility list but wondered if you knew of any 240mm radiators that would fit for a custom loop?

Thanks

itxnoob

Cable Smoosher
New User
Aug 9, 2018
@CircleTect Do you have any estimate as to when the next batch will be available? Will the second back also reflect the reduced pricing?
I've had a look through the compatibility list but wondered if you knew of any 240mm radiators that would fit for a custom loop?

Thanks

Second batch is up on their site now

dumplinknet

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 26, 2018
I saw the price and I'm like WOAH!!!! That's nearly...

$ 400.00

I don't doubt the quality, but that is way beyond my price range.
Id love to see more photos.

gunpalcyril

Airflow Optimizer
Aug 7, 2016
I can't see clearly from the provided pictures, but what exactly goes into that black shroud on the "front" or side inside the case?

It can't just be the whole psu right and cables right? Cause its a shame that the max gpu length is limited by that shroud, I just want clarification on that black shroud and its purpose if anyone can chime in :confused:

MiniMe

Trash Compacter
Nov 25, 2017
I have a plan in mind, does anyone know of any 240mm radiator that I could use for a custom loop and what the max rad thickness could be?

Thanks

efegue

Average Stuffer
Sep 19, 2018
I can't see clearly from the provided pictures, but what exactly goes into that black shroud on the "front" or side inside the case?

It can't just be the whole psu right and cables right? Cause its a shame that the max gpu length is limited by that shroud, I just want clarification on that black shroud and its purpose if anyone can chime in :confused:

You can check the assembly video to see what goes inside.. but yeah, it's the PSU + Cables.

gunpalcyril

Airflow Optimizer
Aug 7, 2016
You can check the assembly video to see what goes inside.. but yeah, it's the PSU + Cables.
Wow I didn't even see that video until I scoured the site. From that info provided, this case might have the best build quality of all itx cases that I've seen so far, its beautiful, but sadly way out of my price range. I wonder if they have any defective units for sale? :p

Reactions: Nanook

lawney

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 28, 2018
I wonder if the shroud could be modified to drop the psu and extended the gpu allowance. Excess cable storage seems a waste with custom cables.

Reactions: Flyingpepper

CircleTect

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Circle Studio
May 1, 2017
circlestudio.co
I wonder if they have any defective units for sale? :p

I am actually seriously considering offering defective units with small cosmetic scratches / marks for a discount. We had a lot of parts get through production with small imperfections we had to reject in QC. It's a shame to waste otherwise good parts because of a small blemish.

Would anyone be interested in this?

chyll2

Master of Cramming
Jun 27, 2018
I am actually seriously considering offering defective units with small cosmetic scratches / marks for a discount. We had a lot of parts get through production with small imperfections we had to reject in QC. It's a shame to waste otherwise good parts because of a small blemish.

how big is the price difference? I really like your lay-out but I am clearly not the intended market of your case.

edit: you can even sell those with big blemishes. It is a good reason to start a custom color one.

Last edited:

JDK

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Sep 25, 2018

I am sure there are some people interested in this (depending on the price and imperfection). Isn't that also how Amazon Warehouse works?

Just post them here or put them on your website :)

efegue

Average Stuffer
Sep 19, 2018

Yup, sign me up!

Reactions: Bangle

gunpalcyril

Airflow Optimizer
Aug 7, 2016

Count me in for one, I'm just hoping it's within my price range lol.