CES 2019 Giveway #2: Fractal Design Node 202 (x2).

This special CES 2019 giveaway is sponsored by Fractal Design.

At the ZOTAC CES party, Fractal Design was generous enough to provide one winner with a voucher for their 58.8 liter Fractal Define S2 which I was ever so lucky enough to win. Yay!

Unsure how I could spin the S2 as a transport for up to 8x Dancase A4's, I kindly requested swapping the S2 out for something that I could instead raffle off to members our amazing community.

Fractal design was kind enough to understand my plea and provided us with not just one, but two(!) Fractal Node 202 chassis. I myself have built into this chassis and for the price, it's a terrific case to work with and it's dust-free thanks to the built in fan filters -something that even the best boutique cases have yet to offer.

As a result of Fractal Design's generosity, we now will provide TWO (2!) lucky winners of our community with a chanse to win the 10.2 liter Fractal Design Node 202.

The rules are simple:
1. Reply below to enter. If you're not already registered, simply register, and reply in this thread for a chance to win!
2. Only one case per winner. Maximum two winners.
3. You must use the case to further the SFF way of life.
4. The Drawing will end on the 28th and the winners will be announced once the anticipation has killed someone.
5. The package will be shipped as is -we are not responsible for any thief that wants to live the SFF life.

Good luck to all who enter!

FoskcoRS5

Designated LMG
Jan 31, 2017
Wow 58.8 liters. Surprised they didn't throw in the bus they parked in it as well.

(Not an entry as I won an item in the first giveaway)

3lfk1ng

King of Cable Management
Original poster
SFFn Staff
Bronze Supporter
Jun 3, 2016
www.reihengaming.com
The winners are as follows!

From all of us here at smallformfactor.net, we would like to extend a hearty congratulations to @laser_ninja and @Comictribble for winning our 2nd CES 2019 Giveaway sponsored by Fractal Designs.

We would also like to extend our heartfelt thanks to everyone who participated in this giveaway, without our love for your continued enthusiasm and participation, we wouldn't bother to host giveaways and would instead pocket the money to pay our bills :p

Whether you won or not, we look forward to seeing all of your build threads and we welcome all newcomers to the best damn community around!

FoskcoRS5

Designated LMG
Jan 31, 2017
So happy about this win. I've been lurking and learning everything I can about SFF builds...hadn't even planned to start one till closer to Christmas while I figured out what case to finally go with. Now I'm eager to get started and see what I can do with the 202. I cannot wait. Thank you so much.
Congrats dude!

Reactions: VegetableStu