Announcement CES 2019 Giveway #2: Fractal Design Node 202 (x2).

Wintermute

Efficiency Noob
Oct 25, 2018
Great timing, heh...I'm planning an upgrade from my Haswell i5 in near future as well as a downsize from Define R4 to some SFF case. I'm much more active on /r/SFFPC than here, but...I hope that doesn't rule me out.

Great job with this giveaway and big thanks to Fractal for making it possible...good luck.

TheHig

King of Cable Management
Bronze Supporter
Oct 13, 2016
Building a PC with my Son this spring. He keeps looking at LFF cases... This would really help me bring him into the fold.

XD

ignsvn

King of Cable Management
Apr 4, 2016
Been quite stressed lately. Building a new SFF PC for the family living room should be fun & reduce the tension a little :)

ev0c

What's an ITX?
Jan 29, 2019
Would be sweet to have a case to work with. Cardboard box isn't holding up too well haha.

Ivy

Case Bender
Sep 3, 2018
Love these cases of FD, really wish they're more active in the SFF chassis.

ItsTwiggy

What's an ITX?
Jan 31, 2019
This is the exact case I have been wanting to build in for my second go. Thanks for doing the giveaway and good luck to everyone.

loader963

Master of Cramming
Bronze Supporter
Jan 21, 2017
You know, I’ve been wanting to build my bro a new rig for his bday.... sign me up!

goodelleric

What's an ITX?
Feb 24, 2019
Long time lurker in on this! Thank you for the opportunity!

Currently buying bits and pieces for my first build in 8 years, definitely going sff!

zenexmachina

Efficiency Noob
Feb 4, 2018
This is great! I was looking into this case before settling on the NCASE for simpler water cooling options, but I'd love to give this case a shot!

Thanks for the giveaway!

Bazinga123

Case Bender
Feb 26, 2019
Been needing to downsize from my ATX case for school. This would be a great start. Thanks for the giveaway!