CES 2019 Giveway #2: Fractal Design Node 202 (x2).

This special CES 2019 giveaway is sponsored by Fractal Design.

At the ZOTAC CES party, Fractal Design was generous enough to provide one winner with a voucher for their 58.8 liter Fractal Define S2 which I was ever so lucky enough to win. Yay!

Unsure how I could spin the S2 as a transport for up to 8x Dancase A4's, I kindly requested swapping the S2 out for something that I could instead raffle off to members our amazing community.

Fractal design was kind enough to understand my plea and provided us with not just one, but two(!) Fractal Node 202 chassis. I myself have built into this chassis and for the price, it's a terrific case to work with and it's dust-free thanks to the built in fan filters -something that even the best boutique cases have yet to offer.

As a result of Fractal Design's generosity, we now will provide TWO (2!) lucky winners of our community with a chanse to win the 10.2 liter Fractal Design Node 202.

The rules are simple:
1. Reply below to enter. If you're not already registered, simply register, and reply in this thread for a chance to win!
2. Only one case per winner. Maximum two winners.
3. You must use the case to further the SFF way of life.
4. The Drawing will end on the 28th and the winners will be announced once the anticipation has killed someone.
5. The package will be shipped as is -we are not responsible for any thief that wants to live the SFF life.

Good luck to all who enter!

Blakfetha

Caliper Novice
Aug 20, 2018
Built a PC for my brother with this case, it's good, but I swapped it for a cheap Jonsbo case. Obviously the build quality of this case is way better, but the Jonsbo case is lighter so he can have more quota for his luggage.

VegetableStu

Shrink Ray Wielder
Aug 18, 2016
Rule 3: so I can't mod it to hot-rod a large tower cooler in it? ,_,

Late EDIT: Don't count this comment in the draw. I think a few others in this thread would do the case more justice sooner than I can

Last edited:
Reactions: 3lfk1ng

Jaeryd

Cable Smoosher
Aug 3, 2017
This was the first SFF case I looked in to. I ended up going ATX because of the price difference. Please end my suffering... XD

Arboreal

King of Cable Management
Silver Supporter
Oct 11, 2015
I'm not in need of a case right now, but just want to thank @3lfk1ng for conjuring up a pair of Node 202s for the community from Fractal - particularly without them taking offence at him not wanting the lovely but enormous S2. 58 Litres? XD

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
@3lfk1ng Lives the true SFF life and tells it how it is, no matter the audience :D

(This is not an entry btw)

3lfk1ng

King of Cable Management
Original poster
SFFn Staff
Bronze Supporter
Jun 3, 2016
www.reihengaming.com
Yup, I was very thankful they provided the Define S2 as a prize but as they announced the raffle, I knew it would be ironic if one of us won the case... and then it happened.

Thankfully, the team at Fractal Design was very understanding and during my wrap email to them, I even asked them to further their SFX lineup or revise what they have. We've never been shy to request it and have always been excited to promote it!

To add to the original post:
I regret to note that due to shipping costs breaching $240 to ship outside the US, if you happen to win and also reside outside the US, we will instead buy you the chassis from your region's local vendor instead of shipping you one of our own.

gray-scale

Case Bender
New User
Feb 22, 2019
Would love the ability to build with a full size gpu. I'd even be obliged to create a build log post as a thanks.

PoneJuice

What's an ITX?
New User
Feb 23, 2019
I missed out on the recent $60 dollar sale of this case, but $0 is an even better sale. Thanks for giveaway guys!