Stalled Catz C-1 (5L), C-SFX (10L) and C-WS (15L)

fminus

Cable-Tie Ninja
May 14, 2016
@Jonny727272 Once I applied for a refund from Paypal..took about ten days to go through.
As for what case I am getting now? I picked a S4 Mini from Dreamcore (Just the case)

I have done some neat things with it I haven't seen implemented before. Just waiting for the rest of the parts to come in the mail before I can share it with the rest of you guys.

Jonny727272

Airflow Optimizer
Feb 26, 2017
I had never heard of that company before. Any reason you are buying from them? It seems like a MASSIVE price hike versus building it yourself.

VegetableStu

Shrink Ray Wielder
Aug 18, 2016
Because they're doing prebuilts in the S4 mini on the other side of the globe and apparently @fminus managed to score just a case from them. I don't think they'd want a precedent going here, but hey I didn't ask but he did.

Josh says they're legit (they did business for a batch of cases).

fminus

Cable-Tie Ninja
May 14, 2016
Because they're doing prebuilts in the S4 mini on the other side of the globe and apparently @fminus managed to score just a case from them. I don't think they'd want a precedent going here, but hey I didn't ask but he did.

This. i didn't want to wait for an S4, so I emailed them and asked nicely for just a case and they obliged.

Reactions: Weredawg

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Jan 19, 2017
This. i didn't want to wait for an S4, so I emailed them and asked nicely for just a case and they obliged.
If it wasn't going to cost me almost 100 extra for just the case I would have done this but I couldn't justify the price difference as much as I would like an S4 the custommod mini seemed like the better option for me

VegetableStu

Shrink Ray Wielder
Aug 18, 2016
If it wasn't going to cost me almost 100 extra for just the case I would have done this but I couldn't justify the price difference as much as I would like an S4 the custommod mini seemed like the better option for me

I'd think it's more of the case if one is willing to shell out more to buy a case that would have overtravelled to find an owner, or wait for a proper batch release for the firsthand price.

Reactions: Biowarejak

Jonny727272

Airflow Optimizer
Feb 26, 2017
Do you all think the price of MXM will come down? I just have such a hard time justifying nearly twice the price for the same performance. I know we all want to go crazy small, but money man...

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Jan 19, 2017
Do you all think the price of MXM will come down? I just have such a hard time justifying nearly twice the price for the same performance. I know we all want to go crazy small, but money man...
Yeah that's how I feel. I don't know that that small should come at the big of a price personally especially when we have cases on this forum at 3.2l and sometimes smaller I mean it's not like it's a huge amount smaller

Reactions: Biowarejak

jmsantos1983

SFF Lingo Aficionado
May 12, 2017

Render of new project. Pre alpha version.

Was 5L... 10L... so now is 15L and space for 170mm cooler.
Should make this case with 15mm fan instead of the 25mm. Where the disc cut out?

Jonny727272

Airflow Optimizer
Feb 26, 2017
I had to request a refund and it made me send him a message. Eventually the option to "escalate to PayPal" showed up and I did that. They have given him 10 days to respond at which point I guess I'll get my refund?

Reactions: Phuncz