Stalled Catz C-1 (5L), C-SFX (10L) and C-WS (15L)

Jonny727272

Airflow Optimizer
Feb 26, 2017
2 weeks now it seems. I really don't have any stake in this but it's sad to see nonetheless.

It really is. I was able to find his email from the PayPal transaction and I'm giving him 24 hours to respond, but if he doesn't I'm pushing through with my refund. Those custom mod cases seem really nice...

Reactions: Biowarejak

Weredawg

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Apr 5, 2017
I was really in love with the look of these cases. I'm really disappointed how this thread fell apart and I may never own one of these.

fminus

Cable-Tie Ninja
May 14, 2016
To be honest, I do not feel he is goal was to scam people. His personal information, down to his home address and mobile number can be found via google.

I think something happened in his personal life, or perhaps he got overwhelmed and went mia.

iFreilicht

FlexATX Authority
Feb 28, 2015
freilite.com
Same was with the OSMI by HG in the past. The guys where completely overwhelmed by how many orders they suddenly got, and their manufacturer was making bad cases left and right. But instead of communicating that, they went silent. I was 100% sure at the time that they were outright scammers.

They did redeem themselves after all, but don't forget that this sort of thing has actually happened in the Mechanical Keyboard community before, where even respected members got the funds for running a groupbuy and then just ran with the money.

Jonny727272

Airflow Optimizer
Feb 26, 2017
@fminus Didn't you get a refund? And I definitely can't go to this guy's address, but I don't think calling him would work. It doesn't seem like English is his first language.

Biowarejak

Maker of Awesome | User 1615
Platinum Supporter
Mar 6, 2017
I think something happened in his personal life, or perhaps he got overwhelmed and went mia.
Yeah I keep thinking something awful could have happened (cashing in on that new life insurance, yo!), Or that he was simply overwhelmed if not by orders then the negativity.

xcrco

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Apr 16, 2017
he is still on that honeymoon. >_<

mimoto

Chassis Packer
Apr 11, 2016
Yeah I keep thinking something awful could have happened (cashing in on that new life insurance, yo!), Or that he was simply overwhelmed if not by orders then the negativity.
Well he was posting on that other forum as recently as 2 days ago so I imagine it's nothing too serious. I filed a non-delivery dispute with PP some time ago and received a refund after about four weeks.

Biowarejak

Maker of Awesome | User 1615
Platinum Supporter
Mar 6, 2017
Well he was posting on that other forum as recently as 2 days ago so I imagine it's nothing too serious. I filed a non-delivery dispute with PP some time ago and received a refund after about four weeks.
Oh, well at least they're alive :)

deadz0ne

Caliper Novice
Mar 16, 2017
I will give him until Sunday and if he doesn't give an update by then I will file a PP non-delivery dispute. Not updating paying customers is just bad service imo. And if you leave for months and can't ship all the packages in time, you get someone else to do it or at least let your customers know the current status. This really is a shame, the case seemed to have good quality and the design was great.
I thiunk I missed my S4 mini reservation period unfortunatly. So the search for a case begins yet again.

br3nd0

Airflow Optimizer
Sep 29, 2016

Got a link to that forum? It's probably been mentioned previously in this thread but we're up to 24 pages now and I CBF going back for a look!

Bruman

Trash Compacter
Feb 24, 2017
This case looked great, even inquired about the cost of postage to my country since the GPU and CPU both cooled out the same side which I wanted. Alas this was not to be.