Stalled Catz C-1 (5L), C-SFX (10L) and C-WS (15L)

Jonny727272

Airflow Optimizer
Feb 26, 2017
So I know there are only a few of these out there, me being one of them, but can any of you confirm if a 250mm riser will work? I already have one and don't want to have to buy another riser if I don't have to.

Jonny727272

Airflow Optimizer
Feb 26, 2017
Is there anyone else still waiting for their case? I'm feeling that SFF itch and the LZ7 comes out in like 2 weeks. I may be interested in selling my case, riser cable, and G-unique so I can get the LZ7.

bledha

Airflow Optimizer
Feb 22, 2017
Is there anyone else still waiting for their case? I'm feeling that SFF itch and the LZ7 comes out in like 2 weeks. I may be interested in selling my case, riser cable, and G-unique so I can get the LZ7.

I posted my CATZ C1 (black & white) for sale here on SFF Forum. Can be bundled with 160w HDPlex and power brick. So if any of you who were itching for one of these please feel free to stroll by and have a look.

Says for EU only, but if anyone really wants one overseas and is willing to pay shipping for it - it is yours.

UPDATE: IT SOLD.

Last edited:

CC Ricers

Shrink Ray Wielder
Bronze Supporter
Nov 1, 2015
Guess it's gonna be a collector's item now XD Right now the S4 Mini is sold out and used ones are too expensive. I was planning of building something like it myself but after thinking about it some more, the Catz C1 is easier to build than the S4 Mini because there aren't as many bends. I will forgo the big wraparound piece, though, and replace it with something else.

Reactions: Biowarejak

Jonny727272

Airflow Optimizer
Feb 26, 2017
Guess it's gonna be a collector's item now XD Right now the S4 Mini is sold out and used ones are too expensive. I was planning of building something like it myself but after thinking about it some more, the Catz C1 is easier to build than the S4 Mini because there aren't as many bends. I will forgo the big wraparound piece, though, and replace it with something else.
Did you ever get one?