Stalled Catz C-1 (5L), C-SFX (10L) and C-WS (15L)

lasek

Average Stuffer
Feb 22, 2017
Sure mate, here is a copy/paste of the final order that me and @guryhwa worked out:
TYPE C basic unut, $44.99;
[20cm CPU 4+4pin cable,(20awg PTFE silver plated wire)] + [30cm+15cm sata*2 cables (20awg PTFE silver plated wire)] + [DC input cable with GX-12 aviation plug,with 14AWG DC cable ,+$19.99 DCjack,30cm 16awg Silicone Wire] +$4.99
6pin PCIE cable 30cm +$4.99
300w $39.99 modded Dell brick.
Total will be $114.95

He was super helpful and very professional so I'd highly recommend his stuff over an HDPlex simply for the customization and cheaper price (that power brick price though).

Wow many thanks; I'll probably order that

atearapart

Efficiency Noob
May 18, 2017
For now I stopped accepting any orders because like Grafite said project need some changes. there will be change in order process to, because actual does not work like I expected.
There will be standard option and custom. I have plan to order about 20-30pcs C1/C2 at once and make less colour options to reduce realization time to minimum - some colours are not in stock so sometime I have to wait 2-4 weeks for import it from provider. Realization of laser cut have sometimes 2weeks delay to, when company have a lot of other bigger orders, so I have to make this changes.

Ordering custom options will be unchanged - but realization time will be changed to 6-8weeks.

I would love to buy a C-1. I hope orders will be open again soon.

Jonny727272

Airflow Optimizer
Feb 26, 2017
Anyone thinking of getting a refund? He mentioned he just sent out batch two last week. I'm on batch 4 and was expecting it this week.
I was just thinking that today. I've seen pics of my case which makes me think he sent it, but it should've come in by now and I have no tracking info.

JoeSFF

Chassis Packer
Mar 25, 2017
ommon market. That essentially amounts to theft of intellectual property as far as I am concerned. Perhaps the rules in Europe are so much different than those in North America that I am completely in the dark on this, but when I filed the patents I currently hold in the eurozone I was led to believe it would provid
@JoeSFF How you gunna get a refund from a guy who is MIA?

ill take it up with paypal

deadz0ne

Caliper Novice
Mar 16, 2017
Mine is also from the second batch. The all black one from the pictures. Haven't received a tracking number so far..

xcrco

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Apr 16, 2017
ping him directly. after a week then just go ahead with your refund.

If I'm the owner of this product, and from the look of this thread going downhill as it is. at least i'll have the decency to answer questions of my.potential and current clients, as well as addressing on what's up.

from here on.. you already have an idea what's probably happening. the other custom sellers here on sff, replies within a day or two busy or not..

well..just my two cents -.-

Reactions: Biowarejak

Jonny727272

Airflow Optimizer
Feb 26, 2017
ping him directly. after a week then just go ahead with your refund.

If I'm the owner of this product, and from the look of this thread going downhill as it is. at least i'll have the decency to answer questions of my.potential and current clients, as well as addressing on what's up.

from here on.. you already have an idea what's probably happening. the other custom sellers here on sff, replies within a day or two busy or not..

well..just my two cents -.-
The problem is, I can see he hasn't even logged on so PMing him won't make a difference.

Reactions: Biowarejak

JoeSFF

Chassis Packer
Mar 25, 2017
Im going to wait out a little and see what he has to say. Ive ordered a different case for the mean time. I got one from Streacom, which I suggest you take a look at. They are a bit bigger. The one I got is the FC10 which is 10 liters and arrives in a week, so Im excited for that.

bledha

Airflow Optimizer
Feb 22, 2017
Does anyone already received the case and built their own system?

Yes - I received my case and built a system in it. I am not with it right now but I have posted photos in this thread. You will need to use the search function to find where it is as this thing is getting bigger and bigger. I ordered from the first batch (I have build #2) and received my product (within Europe) within a month and a half. Granted, it was longer than quoted originally - but I got a lot of good support and feedback from @amitoza. There were times communication was lacking (sometimes, like you guys, up to a week or more) and I am sure he is aware that is his biggest downfall - but the case is indeed nice and the quality is also very good.

Hope he can step up his customer service game and create more realistic time-frames (he has openly admitted to wanting to do this, again in this thread) but this is also the downside to ordering custom products from individuals, Kickstarter, etc. People should be well aware of this before sending money through PayPal to someone they don't know, especially with all of the stories all over the web. At best, it just takes longer. Life gets in the way. He just got married. I am not making excuses for him - but he is not a business. So this stuff happens.

I hope you all get your cases, they are cool little things and can cram cool little systems inside them!

I still believe what I said before, that he isn't going to screw anyone over...
He is taking a long time for you folks (and that is unfair as all hell) but he definitely isn't pulling a cut and run, just making the mistakes of a first time seller who also does their own customer service :\

@amitoza, if the orders get too much to keep up, I am available to hire as a piecemeal administrative assistance/customer service rep :cool:

PS @amitoza, that is not a joke above, I will totally help with admin if you need!