hey guys.
It's been a long while.
Before covid I started a project, solely for the aesthetics, I Have a MATX Triple channel board, 24gb Ballistix LED ram, and a 6 core xeon.
I want to build it into a Teeny, slim, maybe wall mount with a low pro file GPU. Use it as a linux web browser or something. Have all those leds blinking 80s retro futuristic style. The wet dream would be fitting it in a Chopin max with a HDPlex but that won't work so....
Anyone have any case suggestions? I'm just getting back in and there's a lot of new stuff.
I wouldn't even mind modding one of the 'office' pc cases if they were worth my time.
It's been a long while.
Before covid I started a project, solely for the aesthetics, I Have a MATX Triple channel board, 24gb Ballistix LED ram, and a 6 core xeon.
I want to build it into a Teeny, slim, maybe wall mount with a low pro file GPU. Use it as a linux web browser or something. Have all those leds blinking 80s retro futuristic style. The wet dream would be fitting it in a Chopin max with a HDPlex but that won't work so....
Anyone have any case suggestions? I'm just getting back in and there's a lot of new stuff.
I wouldn't even mind modding one of the 'office' pc cases if they were worth my time.