Mar 19, 2020
Hi,
So I built my first pc last year in the Raijintek Thetis (Dimension [W×D×H]

[TD valign="middle"]
[/TD]
[TD valign="middle"]
210×360×366 mm​
[/TD]

: . I did it bc I had an ATX am4 mb and a 750W ATX psu. Thing is I want an even smaller case, but I have some requirements and I am really struggling to find a new case. If anyone can help is the people here in SFF :).
Ok here are the requirements:
- Has to fit an atx-PSU (already have a really good one and I don't want to buy a new part).
- ITX preferably (mATX can work too but those cases aren't going to be much smaller than mine, generally)
- It has to fit my Scythe Fuma 2. It's a 154mm height air cooler.(I want to keep it bc. it's very quiet, has great cooling and I just got a really good price on it tbh) .
- Must have good airflow, and 240mm-rad support (I have an AIO water cooled rx5700xt).
- Prefered to not have window panels (Imo window panels in cases don't make much sense, I hate RGB and I find computer components pretty ugly for the most part).
- I like white/silver but it's not necessary. Just has to be a good looking case.
- It has to be under 100$/€.
I know these are pretty weird requirements for a case, and I haven't really found many that fit the criteria. So far the BitFenix Phenom ITX looks the most promising but it's not much smaller than my current one.
Thank you to anyone that can help!!

nicocm9

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Mar 19, 2020
whoops the format got all bad, sorry for that I'm new here and I can't see how to edit the post