Log [Build Log] Ryzen X Meshlicious

Qu1ckset

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Feb 9, 2020
Two cables plus 24 pin? Which two cables? Do you mean the PCI-e cables?... I only had the EPS cable and 24 pin going behind the motherboard, with the power button as well. The PCI-e cables I ran next to the side of the spine, between the motherboard/GPU and front radiator. Tied them down next to the tie downs along the spine.
The case front USB3 and USB-C cables, my EPS has already been run behind the mobo

Dawelio

Awesomeness
SFFn Staff
Dec 17, 2017
The case front USB3 and USB-C cables, my EPS has already been run behind the mobo

Ah I see, yeah I ended up running the front USB cables along the spine as well, under the PCI-E cables. Due to I wasn't that comfortable with how thick everything got with the 24 pin etc right around that area on the motherboard.

Qu1ckset

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Feb 9, 2020
Well im finished finishing up my cable management on meshlicious, im happy with outcome with the stock standoffs!

Ended up putting the AIO tubes behind the PSU cables and adjusting the USB3 and USB-C front panel cables, there was no way i was fitting those under the stock standoffs comfortably while looking good, so 24pin is staying on the outside to hid those!

CULPRITS

OLD

NEW

Qu1ckset

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Feb 9, 2020
great job, i love it.

i have a one question maybe u can resolve me..

you think i can install this riser in this case?

I am building a pc streaming itx with capturer and graph and I need something like that..

From what I have seen, the riser has to be doubled and I doubt that this can be done correctly or I am wrong
Sorry for the late reply works been crazy but I’m pretty sure that wouldn’t work but I could be wrong ? Not sure if one that is even long enough , and two , how would you even populate the second port since most cards will cover that ?

why don’t you just go with a external capture card ?

PatitoStark

Cable Smoosher
Aug 23, 2021
Sorry for the late reply works been crazy but I’m pretty sure that wouldn’t work but I could be wrong ? Not sure if one that is even long enough , and two , how would you even populate the second port since most cards will cover that ?

why don’t you just go with a external capture card ?
Hello,

The idea is that in the pci of above the capturer is connected and in the second the graph.

I tried the external one for a long time and I ended up with freezing problems, with the pci those problems were eliminated.

Now I have the streaming pc in ATX format but I love itx and I want to try again to build a pc in that format.

My attempts at the ncase failed and now I'm looking for a sandwich box style yours, the sm580 or the new lian li dan h20

camborambo

Cable Smoosher
Aug 17, 2020

Ryzen X Meshlicious

Goals
My goals with Ryzen X Meshlicious is to be a very clean minimalistic ssf build while achieving max performance. I plan to keep it a mostly black theme with any of the lighting/RGB parts being set to purple! (My favorite color!)

Hardware List
CPU:
Ryzen 9 5900X
MOBO: Asus Rog Strix B550-I Gaming
RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (CMW16GX4M2Z3600C18)
GPU: AMD Radeon™ RX 6800 XT Midnight Black 16GB
STORAGE: 1x 1TB Sabrent Rocket NVMe 4.0 / 1x 2TB Samsung 960 Pro
CASE: SSUPD Meshlicious
COOLER: EKWB EK-AIO 280 D-RGB
PSU: Corsair SF750

Extras
  • Deepcool FH-04 Fan Hub
  • 90 Degree DP Adaptor
  • Extra Mesh Side Panel (Maybe)

Peripherals
Monitor:
LG 27GL850-B
Monitor Arm: Vivo STAND-V001
Speakers: Razer Nommo Pro
Keyboard: Logitech G915 TKL
Mouse: Razer Basilisk Ultimate
Mousepad: Steelseries Qck Edge XL
Chair:
Secret Lab Titan
Incredible build

Reactions: Qu1ckset

DreadRotblut

Chassis Packer
Aug 3, 2020
Hey Patito,

I have a SSUPD with a capture card and gpu in it. Works fine. Used https://c-payne.com/products/pcie-bifurcation-card-x8x8-formd-t1

Had to buy a longer riser cable tho.. trying to find which one I got.

Can take pics later if ya want!

great job, i love it.

i have a one question maybe u can resolve me..

you think i can install this riser in this case?

I am building a pc streaming itx with capturer and graph and I need something like that..

From what I have seen, the riser has to be doubled and I doubt that this can be done correctly or I am wrong